Chapter 15: powers

I don't know what were my reasons to forget about his mistakes? Maybe its deep love!

I don't know my friends told me lots of love stories some of them end with a girl who gained a broken heart or a boy who broke his and for no reason broke other girl heart and felt a great entertainment to enter a unreal relationship that end with only the word sorry I can't continue more with you .

When excuse appears then nothing will make up the torn relationship.

Lairs said once it's never too late to say sorry!

Then okay, could sorry fix a broken heart?

Could sorry fix a pale face in a younger age turn to older?

Could older lady become younger when the man turns her to older by unfair, unhappy, and miserable life?

When you broke a dish you just threw it into rubbish because it will be meaningless to try to collect its aches and will make you gain nothing but hurtful bloody fingers and still not fixed.

But for me Jake still everything! I don't know why but his smile, his eyes, his face take me to another paradise.

Is it crushing? Love?

I don't know!

Then Jake hold my hand at once stopping me to continue my thoughts, he hold it causing a strange thing to happen!

The dark hall of the prison was lighted at once even the walls become colorful, even the skeletons become humans again that was so surprising for me , what was more surprising Jake who wasn't even giving any reaction for those things as maybe he was informed or he knew the future !

Then he leaved my hands so everything got back to its normal.

Then I begin to realize that the solution is hidden here and by remembering Johnny words now I only need him now I need to talk to him but how?

Oh think sally think!

FIGHTING!!

What? Said Jake

Yeah fighting with you may cause them to call Kelly and Matt and they can help me to reach Johnny he is my hope now! I said

Genius!!! Said Jake

Always I said

Then beginning the plan

Raising our voices so Kelly and Matt came.

I told them about the plan and how much I need to talk to Johnny.

After meeting the king said Kelly

HAHAHAHA, ITS SOUNDS FUNNY WHEN YOU SAID IT! Said Matt

I don't know why they didn't kill you yet! Said Kelly

Shut up you love me! Said Matt laughing

Friend-zoned! Said Kelly

Stop guys I can't breathe! I said laughing

It look like it's a perfect time to stop laughing guys are entering the hall. Said Jake

We all stopped at once.

We entered the big garden for the first time.

It was very large length, Blood River with human heads swimming in, blue horses, and red crocodiles eating the human heads and waterfalls of blood, strange orange sky even the trees were without leafs.

The king was sitting right next to the queen drinking a drink that is similar to blood even his teeth were alike the vampire.

It looks like you didn't like your roommate! Said the king

The queen was busy whispering Kelly something that I didn't hear

Yes I did, and he better move far from me or else! I said

You know you are in prison and not in a five star hotel right? Said the king

I didn't answer

Kelly came to take me and Matt to take Jake.

We walk again toward the room where Johnny and Finn!

What are you doing if the king knew this he will kill us! I said

It' the queen commands sally plus we are already killed!!

And I called you genius a minute ago sorry. Said Jake laughing

MAAAN, YOU ARE HILARIOUS!! Said Matt laughing hard

I and Kelly started to look at them angrily

What? Said both of them

We gonna stay a LONG TIME HERE! I SAID

Forever! Said Kelly

Then we enter the prison again.

I think we are about to discover more and to know more but I'm afraid someone in this room is freaking me out!

I'm afraid to know anything but I prefer to know more...

Wait for more in chapter 16 thank you book of souls!!!