Chapter 20: A New hope!

We reach the hall the three of us, both of me and Finn was thinking of something.

For me I was thinking how deep my powers are? And how to use it I should ask Johnny he always has the answers but Finn now is honest and thanks to the king and Jessie he becomes loyal again!

But for Finn was thinking how to get out of here with his wife and child but how! Still trying reaching a solution.

A new hope is on the way my team now is completed and Finn on my side again, now I have my own Kingdom back and we are nearly ready for the biggest war between non-ending fire and water but the problem that I need to reach Alexander and he is died !

I should reach and grouped my team again In order to make a new plan and reach something new I'm sure we will!

Thinking of something sally? Said Finn whispering

Yeah I want to see Johnny for a really serious matter! I said

Well, leave this to me! Finn said

He makes sure that the king was busy and so does the queen!

Then I escaped and went to the prison to meet Johnny

Sally!!! Said Johnny surprised

Yeah I need your help and some answers for my questions! I said

Okay ask! Said Johnny

First I touched Jessie's hand when we were at the dinner room then I felt a shock or a sprinkle!

Then he ...

Then he forget what was he thinking of right? Said Johnny interrupting me

Yeah exactly!! I replied

And beside those large chicken wings you said that! Completed Johnny in a comedy voice!!

I laughed then I continue my words: I really want to laugh but no time for that! I said trying to be serious.

We will talk about it later! He said

I agree only 15 minutes left for me to get back to the hall! I said worried

Look sally there is a lot of things we still don't know but we know very well that you were born to be a hero sally! Said Johnny

Okay and I need to reach Alexander I need to ask him lots of things but how! I said

Really you ask how in a place where died people become alive and skeletons are guards! I wonder where your mind went! In the book of souls sally! Said Johnny

And we open it but for the first time it give us no answers!

So Johnny asked me to put my hands on it then a few words appeared like some spells but I didn't understand it but Johnny did!

Hold both of my hands sally now so I did we hold each other's hands like a circle and the book in the middle and Johnny said : calling the greatest magician soul , calling Alexander soul !!

Wait for more in chapter 21: The solution finally!!

The end is close of this story wait for more ;)