chapter 3 :be mine or else!!

He toke me to his house and I feel I was a real bad girl cause I used to be a nerd all the time never went to parties even I wasn't studding all the time I don't know I was just that girl no one talk to , that one never felt any man's love even sometimes I felt some secret admirers but I told myself no way they just your thoughts.

Back to the point I went to his house I couldn't reject his order I fall in his love and I felt myself like a tree which its roots are fixed in the ground and like I'm star of the fault in our star movie and that what kills me how I was too stupid then.

He open the door and I wasn't too late it was 10 o'clock pm so he closed the door and open slow song and I was sitting on a sofa so he hold my hand and said: Does the beautiful mind if I dance with her ? (with a smile and his dimples were too cute )

Me: No she won't ;)

Then he hold my hand , hold me and we start to dance slow then he hug me and said : I love you

Me :I love you more

He :I have a small secret I want to share with you but promise me this stay between us and you won't hate me ..

Me :I will never hate you even you ask me for it ..

He: then came with me upstairs

Me: wait what?

He : don't be so afraid my girlfriend and future wife should be brave ;)

I couldn't feel anything but his words after minutes

Sally sally are you okay my love ?!

Me: nothing I'm fine , I'm fine my dear

He: okay

He give me some juice and hold my hand and take me upstairs then he told me what he is going to show me something may got me shocked and never talk to him and I have to tell you something about himself and I have to listen ..

I said okay what would be it the best thing that you tell me the truth and I kissed him and he said it might be today our last kiss and kissed me again.

I said : what ?why ?are you going to break up with me ?

Jessie :no but I think you will after I tell you this truth about myself

Me: No I won't I..

Jessie: don't make promise you will regret later sally !!!

Me :regret what I won't let you go,

Jessie: even that I'm...

Me :what (with a shock beside the closed room)

Jessie :I'm half devil, half ghost

Me: stop kidding jess

He begin to change beside of me to a very ugly creature and his nails begin to grow his eyes changed even his eyeball changed from very beautiful blue to whole red with a line green in the middle of his bloody eyes like cats eyes and his voice even changed to a voice that make me felt fainted and the beautiful heaven turns to hell and my life turns to dark after I thought that the weed garden was a flowers garden I didn't met him.

I wish I didn't fall in his spell ..

I woke up after a couples of hours and I thought I was a just a nightmare but I discover it was a REAL LIFE NIGHTMARE!

I woke up inside the a locked room and I couldn't see anything clear cause the room light was red !

The room was big room and I thought my first shock It was my ...my.....my best friends !

But they were torn up and their eyeballs were out of their place and they were hanged like a butcher shop meat and their mouths were wide open and I found a book when I open it I found words I couldn't understand I was right next to his drums and electric guitar and Jessie was a rock singer!

While I was walking in the room shocked trying my best not to fall fainted I steeped on a paper it was a message from other member of a band but I wondered why didn't this member texted him on facebook,twitter,or even viber ??

That would be a mystery but I won't rest till I know and got out of her cause I swear I will make you pay the price Jessie josh I swear

But the door open and I act like I still fainted then ......