⁶ˑ|"𝐑𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐝."

A/n: I would just like to say that I apologize once more for procrastinating on this chapter as well😭 But finally here it is:)) We're abt to be getting into the good parts so stay tuned and wait another 5million yrs before I post again but here yall go🤭🤭
.

.

.

.
•]•·✦º✦·» ☆ «·✦º✦·•[•
.

.

.

.

He was pacing.

He’s been pacing for a while now.

Ever since Bev let it slip that she’s seen them all fucking die.

It’s a little fucked up.

OK, no, it’s a lot fucked up.

She just dropped that fucking bomb on him after he thought that maybe he could finally live a normal fucking life.

It’s not Bev’s fault, he knows that.

It’s just that he wasn’t expecting that and it caught him off guard. Now he’s freaking out a little.

Ok, a lot.

Can you blame him though?!

“Ok, so, what do you mean that you’ve seen us all die?” He says, getting closer to her and putting his hands on his hips.

He was starting to get antsy and he hated it. His anxiety is going through the roof. He doesn’t know what to do with his body so he just runs his hands through his hair a whole bunch. To at least somewhat occupy his hands.

“Yeah, cause I gotta be honest, that’s a fucked up thing to just drop on somebody.” Richie adds.

He’s right, Eddie thinks.

Richie has always been right. He was smart. He was a straight A student all of middle and highschool. Eddie seems to remember more and more about Richie the longer he’s here.

Remembering how much he used to think about Richie. His glasses, his freckles, his smile, his hair, and…

It scares him shitless.

Bev wipes at her face and suddenly Eddie remembers where he's at. He has to stay focused. He can't keep letting his mind wander off again.

Plus..He's married.

Beverly starts, “Every night since Derry, I’ve..” She paused. Eddie looked at her with worry all across his face, though he knew she wasn’t looking at him.

She inhales deeply “..Been having these nightmares..”

Eddie starts to walk a bit forward, needing to get energy out. Bev goes on with her story “People in pain..,P-People dying..,People..” She mutters the last word like it’s causing her physical pain to say.

“So you have nightmares? I have nightmares. People- they have nightmares! But that doesn’t mean- that your visions are true!” He tries to reason, moving his hands around lightly.

“I’ve watched every single one of us this week-..” She begins but stops mid sentence.

The others are silent.

Eli is silent. He's never silent.

Eddie is starting to feel really bad about this. He knows he was the one to bring him here. He knows Eli is probably uncomfortable.

Shit, the clown. God fucking damnit, the clown is gonna try to separate them for sure. He needs to keep an eye out on Eli.

He'll apologize to him some more after this whole ordeal. He hopes Eli will forgive him.