Chapter 1

art by me uwu (the uwu is a joke i swear)

Nagito komaeda is in the park, which is where he lives. nagito is unfortunately homeless, because he has no parents. he has no friends either, very sad for him. (I could care less.)

nagito is talking about hope to his lice friends that live in his hair, sitting on the bench lonely. Suddenly, he feels something tap his shoulder. "Huh?" nagito says, looking up, to see an adorable looking skeleton. it might just be the most cutest "person" nagito saw his entire life! he feels his face warm up, knowing that he's red. "i-i..h-hello! w-who might you b-be?" nagito says, nervously. "Yo, I'm sans. Teehee. I noticed you sitting here talking to yourself, so I decided to come up to you." sans winks at nagito, causing him to blush more. "o-oh, r-really!? that's.. wow! nobody e-ever want to b-be my f-friend before.." nagito says, as he looks down.

sans gobbles down 4 bottles of ketchup, before speaking again. "well, guess I'm ur first friend, hehe. anyways, you're kinda cute." sans bites his nonexistent lip, leaning in a bit closer to him. "Y-YOU THINK I-IM C-CUTE!?!?!?!" nagito squeals by accident, his face is now crimson red. "oh em gee..I'm so hopeful.." nagito says hopeful, instead of happy, because nagito does not know happiness. he knows hope. HOPE ONLY!!! GRRRR!!!

sans giggles aesthetically, flipping his nonexistent hair. he then drinks this weird red substance in a Starbucks cup. "yuh, you're cute girll." sans bites his nonexistent lip again.

nagito suddenly does twelve backflips and his weave falls off. "oops, sorry, my weave, teehee.." he quickly puts his weave back on, fixing it. "so wanna go back to my place, baby boy." sans winks, holding his hand out for nagito to take.

"oh yea, sure! i wouldnt mind, teehee!" nagito takes sans hand, smiling quirkily. "wow you're so..quirky!" sans starts walking nagito to his house as the sunsets. it's just..perfect!