The Performance Mistake || chapter 1

===========•
NO ONES POV:
•===========•

it was finally the day for Stray Kids performance for their new song called Super Bowl, it is part of their new album called 5-Star, they were all nervous, and sure they've all done performances before in the past but their nervous that Stays might not like this one since some past songs some Stays didn't like a those songs.
[ this is for the ones who call themselves 'Stays' 😠 ]

once the intro started they appeared on the stage and started singing and dancing to the song, around the end Jeongin accidentally messed up a move and slipped, but Seungmin was luckily fast and actually close enough to catch the fox, the puppy was now holding the fox by his waist.

the audience was chanting Seungin which is their ship name while the members were slowly starting to chant it too, the big screen was focused on the two, their faces inching closer and closer, the gap getting smaller and smaller till there was no gap and their lips had finally connected.
[ the others and Seungmin plus Jeongin know all of their ships names bc yt is great 👍 ]

the audience was screaming and cheering, some even crying tears of joy, the two pulled away with smiles on their faces, they glanced at the audience before kissing again, though it was just a quick and little peck on the lips, both a blushing mess but luckily for them nobody noticed but eachother.

"you know, i thought you would be pretty bad for your first kiss but your actually not that bad." said Seungmin teasingly with a smile, he earned a light hit on his arm from Jeongin, who scoffed as Seungmin just laughed and rubbed his shoulder slightly which he stared at the embarrassed and blushing fox looking male.
[ pretend Seungmin was his first kiss in this story- trust me it'll fit better for the book 👍 ]

"just kiss me again already." mumbled Jeongin as he crossed his arms and looked at the audience, luckily they can't hear them, "as you wish my pretty princess." said Seungmin teasingly as he chuckled and kissed Jeongin again who kissed back eagerly, the other members were cheering and clapping louder now, happy that another one of their ships are finally sailing.

the audience was soon quickly escorted out of the concert area and they all left, all the members microphones were turned off now, the staff was about to stop the two from kissing but they were blocked by Minho, who was glaring coldly at them with his arms crossed, warning them to not ruin the two maknaes precious moment, and they don't want Chan to get involved either since he's scary when mad.
[ what am i doing with my life 🤧 ]

the staff soon went to the backstage again, afraid that they'll earn yelling and/or a scolding from Minho, the youngest two pulled away with huge smiles on their faces as they looked at the others, they connected their hands together and skipped off the stage to the changing rooms and after that they left to the dorms, not even bothering to wait for the others.

once they made it to the dorms they took their shoes off and went to their own room that they share together, luckily they share one together again so they don't bother the others if their being all lovey dovey even though they both know that they won't be and it'll be the others bothering them instead, but they don't mind.

Seungmin laid down on his bed, he took his phone out and scrolled through social media, he noticed Jeongin was standing a few meters away from his bed, he seemed either nervous or maybe embarrassed to say the least, "what is it innie?" asked the puppy as he sighed and sat up, he put his phone on his bedside table and looked at the fox.

"can we cuddle?" asked the fox as he was looking at his hands, "sure, and innie if you want to cuddle just come lay down next to me and we can." said the puppy with a smile as he patted the spot beside him, the fox quickly sat beside the puppy, "okay, thanks minnie!" said the fox as he smiled again, showing his dimples.

Seungmin laid down and hugged the fox by his waist, he smiled as the fox cuddled closer to him, as soon as they were about to fall asleep they heard a knock on their door, the fox and the puppy sighed as Jeongin got up and opened the door to see Felix standing by the door, "can i come in?" asked Felix as he smiled brightly, "uh- you mean we?" said Hyunjin as he walked over, Felix playfully rolled his eyes as he was continued smiling.

"sure!" said Jeongin as he made room for the two to come in, which they did and they sat on Jeongin's bed, it seemed that Seungmin was showering at the moment so they decided to wait for him to finish, which didn't take long as a few minutes later he finished and walked out with a towel around his waist, his hair dripping wet and some if it plastered onto his face.

Hyunjin and Felix's jaws dropped, "this is what you wake up too?!" said Hyunjin as he stared at the puppy as he chuckled, "you guys are like innie, he stares at me every time i get out of the shower." said the puppy, the fox was blushing, "who wouldn't when your roommate has a body like that?!" said Felix as he gestured towards the puppy, the older duo shook their heads slightly to regain themselves.

"i don't know why you guys are so shocked, its really nothing." said Seungmin as he shrugged and grabbed some clean clothes, "nothing?! Seungmin you basically have Minho and Chan hyungs body builds together, and thats saying a lot!" said Felix as he waved his hands around, the puppy just shrugged and went to the bathroom to change.
[ this sucks ass fr 🙃 ]

"Jeongin why didn't you tell us Kim fucking Seungmin had Chan and Minho's body builds?!" said Hyunjin as he looked at Jeongin, who was still a blushing mess, he looked at the two, "i don't know, i just didn't cause i knew you guys would find out eventually." replied the fox as he shrugged and laid down, staring at the ceiling as the duo scoffed and looked back to see the puppy coming out of the bathroom shirtless.

========================•
WC: 1024
•========•
TWC: 1115

helloo! i dont like this first chapter but its better than nothing ig- 😬 anywho, you look great today! ily byeee!! <3 *POOF!*