Dance || chapter 4

"wake up, its 11:23 now Minnie.." mumbled Jeongin as he got up and checked the time as he also shook Seungmin in attempt to wake him up, which worked since he groaned and spoke, "i'm up, i'm up now Innie.." muttered the puppy back tiredly in response as he got up and stretched, he rubbed his eyes to get the sleep out of them as he yawned.

"Minnie do we have anything today? i can't remember." asked the fox as he looked at the puppy, who shook his head as he spoke, "nope, nothing today since it's Wednesday." said the puppy, "oh and last night you called yourself Innie by the way." added the puppy as he sat on his chair by his desk and stared at the other, whose eyes were wide and he looked away from the puppy.

"i like to call myself Innie or some other nicknames sometimes, its a habit of mine which is getting a bit out of hand since i've been doing it more often now." said the fox as he blushed in embarrassment and looked down again, "it was so adorable when you did it." said the puppy in response to try cheer up the fox, who then looked at the puppy in surprise.

"really?" said the fox as the puppy nodded with a smile, "okay, i'll try to do it more often when i'm with you then." said the fox as he grabbed his phone and sat on his bed, he checked if he had any notifications or anything but none so he put it on his side table to let it charge for a while, he walked to the kitchen to be met with Felix and Hyunjin baking brownies.

the older duo looked in Jeongin's way before staring at him weirdly, "don't worry i have shorts on." said the fox as he pulled the shirt up to reveal the shorts, the other two nodded in understanding and continued baking, the fox sat at the counter and watched the two bake, a little while after he felt arms slink around his waist, he jumped and looked back to see it was only Seungmin, which he expected.

Seungmin rested his head on Jeongin's shoulder and closed his eyes, he was slowly falling back asleep, the older duo noticed and smiled to eachother, "i'll be right back, Minnie is falling asleep again." said the fox as he stood up, waking the puppy since he opened his eyes and removed his arms, they walked back to their room and the puppy flopped on his bed.

"your still tired Minnie?" said Jeongin as he giggled since Seungmin nodded and flopped over on his back, "lay with me!" said the puppy as he did grabby hands, the fox smiled and laid down on the puppy, his head resting on the puppy's chest, the fox could hear the other's heartbeat which made him calm and relaxed, he was about to fall asleep when somebody had barged in on them.

"hey- aww!" said Jisung as he smiled and squealed quietly, the puppy turned his head to look at the squirrel with an annoyed expression on his face as he frowned, "okay fine, i'll leave you to alone, jeez." said the squirrel and he closed the door and left them alone as he said that he would, "why'd you do that?" asked the fox as he tilted his head slightly and stared at the puppy curious.

"he interrupted us cuddling and he interrupted just as you were falling asleep." replied the puppy as he stared back at the fox, who smiled softly and cuddled closer to the other, which his face was buried in the puppy's chest, the puppy smiled back as he patted and kissed the fox's head lightly, "wanna make a dance for a song?" asked Jeongin curiously as he sat up, Seungmin nodded.

"okay, lets go then!" said Jeongin excitedly with a smile as he stood up and went to the door, Seungmin following after him and they quickly put their shoes on and left to an empty practice room, not really bothering to tell the others where their going, they went to the computer to pick a random song, they felt the need to pick a romantic type of song.
[ the song they chose was Meddle About by Chase Atlantic 🤩 ]

they both got in a position and just moved with the rhythm of the song, Seungmin looked in the mirror and seen Jeongin through it, his stare was intense as he danced with the other, he suddenly moved behind Jeongin which caught the other off guard but he went with it, the puppy's hand slowly moving up to the fox's neck as he moved with his hand almost.

Seungmin then moved away and grabbed Jeongin's hand and pulled him over to himself and then lifted him up off the ground, they didn't notice that Minho was watching them dance to the song, and soon enough the song ended and they were both sweating messes, Minho entered as he clapped and smiled at the two.

"great job you two, maybe you can make a cover for that song and perform it for Stays." said Minho, the two froze before they looked over at the older and they seemed confused, "how long were you there for?" asked Jeongin, Minho chuckled at their reactions to him being there and just watching them dance together.

"since you started dancing." said Minho as he smiled again, both Seungmin and Jeongin just nodded in understanding, "so do you guys want to make a cover for that song?" asked Minho curious, the two looked at eachother before nodding at the same time of the other and the three just smiled and laughed together.

"Chan asked me to look for you guys, he tried calling you both earlier." said Minho as Jeongin looked at his phone, he seen at least 2 missed calls from Chan, "wanna dance with us?" asked Seungmin, "no thanks, but i can watch you guys." replied Minho as he sat down, the two only nodded and they picked another song.
[ the song is Red Lights but their own version of it instead of Hyunjin and Chan's dance ofc ]

the duo quickly started to dance to the beat, Minho watched as they moved with the rhythm of the song, he had to admit that they were quite good dancers when it was just the two of them, and he was kind of shocked but impressed that they could dance without planing anything before hand, and Minho was quite impressed at how good the two were when dancing together alone.

Seungmin pulled Jeongin closer to him as he grabbed the fox's neck as he moved with his movements before they separated again but quickly went back to eachother before ending the song with Seungmin behind Jeongin once again and his left hand wrapped around the fox's waist as his right hand was resting on his neck, Jeongin was looking to the side, both breathing heavily before turning to the older.

"amazing, i think that its better than Hyunjin and Chan's version, just dont tell them that, you can make a cover of their song too but with your guys version." said Minho as he grinned and laughed with the other two, "yeah, we'll ask Jyp later if we can." said Jeongin as he and Seungmin smiled and they drank their water, both sweating more than before.

"you guys should probably shower when we get back." said Minho as the two grabbed their stuff and started walking with him, "yeah, dont worry we will." said Seungmin as he looked at the time, Minho noticed his background was of the fox and the other's background was of the puppy, he smiled at their cuteness and they soon made it to their dorms.

"oh good you found them, just in time for dinner too!" exclaimed Chan as he smiled and he was drying his hands off with a towel, "yep, they were dancing together in one of the practice rooms." said Minho as he walked toward Jisung, "oh really, what songs were they doing?" asked Chan interested, the others were now very interested too, but they all were really.

•========================•
WC: 1351
•========•
TWC: 1408

helloo! i have nothing to say other than that you look absolutely stunning and pretty today! but thats all for this chapter today, ily byeee!! <3 *POOF!*