Vlive || chapter 8

the fox turned over and laid on the puppy, who hugged the fox by his waist as he smiled, "wanna do a live for Stays? we havent done one in forever." asked Seungmin, Jeongin's eyes lit up and he nodded happily as they got the room set up to look presentable for the camera, "should i take my makeup off?" asked Jeongin as he peeked his head out of the bathroom, Seungmin nodded.

"Stays and me of course would love to see your pretty face without any makeup." said Seungmin as he smiled and walked over to the younger and wrapped his arms around the fox's waist, the puppy grabbed the makeup wipe from the fox's hand and gently rubbed it all off from the younger's face, who slowly relaxed at the feeling and smiled as he stared at the puppy through the mirror.

"thanks Minnie." mumbled Jeongin as he smiled softly before they went back to Seungmin's phone, they quickly started the live and waved at the camera to Stays, "hello!" said Seungmin as he waved, "hi Stays!" said Jeongin happily as he smiled and waved too, Stays were going wild as they all said hi back and stuff.

"its been a long time since we last had a live together, so we decided to have one now!" said Jeongin as he continued smiling, soon they began talking with eachother and Stays, suddenly Seungmin and Jeongin were bickering over something, neither of them knew how it started but they did, though it ended quickly since the fox pulled his Maknae card, though he didn't even need too, he still did.

"don't you want your Maknae to be happy?" said the fox as he smiled and looked at the puppy with innocence in his eyes, "now you accept that your my Maknae?" said the puppy as he smiled and giggled as he put his hand on Jeongin's shoulder, who sighed as he pretended to move away, the puppy's hand moved down as he looked back at the camera with a wide smile like always.

"no! thats not-" the fox was cut off by a bang of some sort from the other side of the wall, he wasn't at all bothered by the puppy's hand, not that he was earlier but he always pretended to be annoyed with him whenever he tried to be touchy on camera, he doesn't know why but he just always pretended, they heard another one and a yell, it was Changbin and he seemed a little tipsy as he yelled.

"ya! come on Chan hyung dont laugh at me!" yelled Changbin as he tripped over his own foot, "C-Changbin i-im sorry!" said Chan as he laughed at the other's action, "well seems like their having a party out there or something, thats okay though." said Seungmin as he caressed Jeongin's hip and waist before taking his hand away quickly after that, the fox only shrugged.

"probably." muttered the fox, he was really wanting to lay on the puppy but decided not too, the older noticed and pulled the other closer to himself, the fox tried to escape the puppy's hold but failed and just gave up after awhile, he pulled his phone out and scrolled through his Instagram page, the puppy watched him scroll through comments on his posts.

Stays were going wild in the live, "look at I.N chilling in Seungmin's hold as if its normal." read the puppy as he chuckled since the fox looked up at that, he felt flustered and adverted his gaze from the camera and the puppy, "dont be embarrassed." said the puppy as he smiled and grabbed the fox's chin and turned his head so now their faces were just inches away, which they could feel their breath on eachothers faces.

"uh- Seungmin?-" Jeongin was cut off by a knock, the said male looked at the door before he got up and opened the door to see Felix, the fox read some of the comments and they were crazy, "they should've kissed." muttered the fox as just he blushed at that comment, "Innie, Felix gave us some-" the puppy was cut off by the fox pulling him down by the collar of his shirt and he kissed him.

the camera couldn't see what was happening but Stays knew exactly what was happening since the fox's arms were wrapped around the puppy's neck, who propped himself up with his arms beside the fox's head against the wooden headboard so he wouldn't squish him, they pulled away slowly not really wanting to but did anyway since their on camera in front of thousands of people.

"you know that we're gonna get in trouble by Jyp after this if he finds out." whispered Seungmin, "i dont care, i only want you right now." whispered Jeongin back as they kissed but more rougher than last time, the fox then wrapped his legs around the puppy's hips who picked the other up, which luckily since the camera is only Seungmin's phone Stays didn't see them when they turned around.

Stays dont really need to see what was going on anyway, they knew right away what they were doing but they didn't know how to tell them that they're still live, they heard another knock on the door which made the younger duo pull away, Jeongin went back to the camera and sat down, his lips swollen and his shirt was hanging slightly off his shoulder, revealing the old hickeys that he forgot about.

Jeongin noticed and he quickly hid them as he blushed from embarrassment, he read some of Stays comments before he looked to see who was at the door, "okay, we're just finishing our live." said Seungmin as he nodded, to which he closed the door and went back to the fox, who watched him closely before moving over so the puppy had room.

"sorry about this Stays but we have to end it here, Changbin is being to much of 'himself' right now." said Seungmin as he smiled and waved, Jeongin doing the same as they posed a few times for some screenshots for Stays before saying bye and the puppy ended it there, the fox practically jumped on the puppy as he kissed him passionately but still pretty rough.

the fox rubbed himself against the puppy, they pulled away slowly and they were both breathing heavily, "remember we still have to practice for our performance today and tomorrow for the upcoming concert." said the puppy as he stopped the fox's movements, who whined quietly and pouted, "Jyp will get mad at us if you wont be able to dance properly." said the puppy as he wrapped his arms around the fox's waist.

"we can cuddle though." said Seungmin, Jeongin nodded in reply and they laid down and hugged eachother, the puppy started peppering the fox with kisses, but soon he left behind hickeys, which some of them were covering the old ones from the previous week, and somehow he managed to make his initials on the fox's neck, which he didn't notice until after he looked.

•========================•
WC: 1175
•===========•
TWC: 1216

helloo! i just wanted to say that you look absolutely stunning today! and thats pretty much all the time- so ily byeee!! <3 *POOF!*