Abs? || chapter 2

"okay now i think your just trying to show them off." said Felix as he smiled and giggled, "i literally just took a hot ass shower and you think i'm trying to show off?" said the puppy as he sat down on his bed with the fox, who sat up and giggled, "he has a point." said the fox in between his giggles, the older duo just laughed as the puppy laughed with the fox too.

"what do you want to do now?" asked Hyunjin curious, "we could go see what the others are doing." said the fox, the other three just nodded, the four got up and walked to the door, the puppy grabbed a shirt and quickly slipped it on, they seen the others watching a movie, Hyunjin and Felix were whispering while smiling to eachother, the younger duo having not a clue what they were going to do.

Felix secretly grabbed the remote and paused the movie, "hey!" said Jisung as he looked at Felix, Minho glared at Felix though his gaze softened when he realized that it was Felix who paused the movie, "why'd you-" Chan was interrupted by Hyunjin lifting up Seungmin's shirt, "what are you-" the puppy froze and paused before he stared at the other members, who were staring wide eyed at him with a shocking expression on their faces.

"of course you just had to show them, didn't you." said the puppy as he rolled his eyes and pushed Hyunjin's hand away from him, his shirt falling down, "since when did you have abs Mr Kim Seungmin?!" said Jisung shocked, "a little after the Noeasy era." replied the puppy simply as he walked to the kitchen, Jeongin shortly following behind the puppy.

"their almost like Chan's abs!" added Changbin, "we thought they were like a mix between Chan's and Minho hyung's abs." said Felix, "no no Min's are a bit better then Chan's abs now." replied Jisung as he looked at Felix, "ah really?!" said Felix shocked, Jisung nodded before lifting up Minho's shirt, revealing his abs, which left almost everyone confused.

"how?!" said Hyunjin, "ever heard of acting Hyunjin?" said Minho smugly, Hyunjin just rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out, "Hyunjin." said Minho sternly, the said boy smiled nervously and running away toward Felix before hiding away behind him, the others just laughed while the younger duo came back with snacks and drinks.

"you guys gonna play the movie now?" said Jeongin, "but you guys haven't watched this one yet?" said Chan as he looked over at the youngest duo, "we watched it a few weeks ago." said Seungmin as he and Jeongin sat down on the floor next to Changbin, who was sleeping on the floor near Chan's feet, the eldest member just nodded and played the movie.

they finished the movie about an hour later, though the others mostly fell asleep, well except for Minho, Chan and Seungmin, "looks like we are carrying the others again." said Chan with a smile as the other two groaned quietly, "come on." said Chan as he picked up Hyunjin, Minho sighed before picking up Jisung, Seungmin following after and picked up Jeongin.

"i'll do Changbin and Felix, you guys can go to sleep, i gotta finish cleaning up and stuff anyway." said Chan as he came from Hyunjin and Felix's shared room, "you sure Chan?" asked Minho as he poked his head out of his and Jisung's room, the other nodded and picked up Felix and brought him to his and Hyunjin's room, Minho shrugged and went back in his room, Seungmin was already in his and Jeongin's room.

========================•
WC: 614
•========•
TWC: 649

hello! this one isn't as bad as the first one but still not it tbh, its really short and i honestly could've done better but anyways, you are amazing! ily byeee!! <3 *POOF!*