Asking || chapter 6

"Innie, here's your strawberry milk!" said the puppy with a smile as he closed and locked the door just in case as he walked over to the fox, who just sat up and took the drink from the puppy and took a sip of it happily, "so, about your little snack?" asked the puppy with a smile before he started laughing since the fox immediately looked at him as he put his strawberry milk on the bedside table.

"really?" said Jeongin eagerly Seungmin chuckled and went to the fox's bed and pinned him to the bed, "only if you want too, but we still have to ask Jyp about the dance covers for Meddle About and Red Lights." said the puppy as he sat up and brought the fox up with him, who sighed and pouted as he sat on the puppy's lap and hugged him tightly.

"i'll ask him if you dont want too, i'm sure he's awake now anyway." said Seungmin as he stared at Jeongin, who shrugged but nodded, "i'll call him and ask." said the puppy as he stood up and got his phone and called Jyp and put it to his ear, the fox could hear it ringing as he suddenly got an idea, he got on his knees and slowly pulled the puppy's sweatpants and boxers down in one go.

the fox kitten licked as he stared up at the puppy who grunted, the fox started slowly to tease the other, he then heard another voice on the other line and smiled as he went faster, "hey, i was- i was wondering if me and I.N were able to- to ugh- uh- make a few dance covers together?" asked the puppy has he groaned and grunted quietly as he grabbed a fistful of the fox's hair, making him moan quietly.

"oh yeah no im fine, and thank- thank you so much." said Seungmin as he hung up before he threw his phone on his bed and thrusted his hips softly, "you almost got us exposed, are you trying to get caught and fucked again?" whispered the puppy as he groaned lowly, the fox giggled and smiled as he stopped for a moment, "maybe, and you said i could if i wanted too." said the fox as he continued after that.

the puppy groaned as he thrusted his hips softly again and he slowly started to repeat his previous action, the fox moaned quietly as he just stared up at the puppy with tears welling in eyes from the pleasure, he propped himself up properly as he continued to stare up at the puppy, who was groaning as he went faster and a little harder than before as he smirked.

"you like me face fucking you? such a slut." whispered Seungmin as he grabbed a fistful of Jeongin's hair again, who moaned and gagged slightly as he nodded and closed his eyes as tears rolled down his cheeks, Seungmin could feel himself getting closer, soon he released his load into Jeongin's mouth who moaned as he opened his mouth to show the puppy.

Jeongin then swallowed it all and then after he kitten licked some more before he licked up the veins then down again on Seungmin's member and he stared innocently up at the puppy as he did, "such a pathetic pretty little whore you are, right Innie?" muttered the puppy as he kneeled down and grabbed the fox's chin gently with a smirk.

"but im your whore, right?" whispered the fox as he smiled as he sat up properly, "well of course, love." said the puppy as he smiled warmly and he stood up and changed into shorts and put a new pair boxers on again, the two heard Seungmin's phone ringing and he sighed as he answered the call, Jeongin couldn't hear the voice on the other line this time.
[ nah i felt drunk as i wrote this despite not drinking nothing 😭 ]

"oh right, when are we able to make the covers? are you sure that'll be enough time to set up, how about 6 months?" asked Seungmin, "okay, thanks again!" said the puppy happily as he smiled and hung up the phone, "he said we have 3 months to practice the dances, and if we want we can sing the songs too." said the puppy as he put his phone on his bedside table.

"what about the other 3 months?" asked the fox curiously, "the other 3 months is to get everything ready for the set." said the puppy, the fox smiled and stood up happily and eagerly as he hugged the puppy, who returned the smile and hugged him back tightly, "im so excited! i cant wait for this!" said the fox as he grinned and laid down, "me neither, its gonna be awesome!" said the puppy eagerly as he laid down too.

•========================•
WC: 793
•=======•
TWC: 872

hello! im so sorry for the cringey smut part(s?), i have 0 experience with it and stuff, also sorry if some of these chapters are shorter than how i usually write, i've been busy and im really trying my best here 🤧 but anywho you are actually the greatest ever, and ily byeee!! <3 *POOF!*