TF1 Chapter 2

can I talk abt how awful it is I don't know where his lips are to give him a little kissy kiss

anyway back to the story, 

-------------------------------------------------

I ended up taking the bus the rest of the way home. I would get there while Sam was still in school. I didn't tell my parents I'd be coming home because let's be honest. I never tell them when I come home. I love seeing the surprise on their faces when I come home.

I was dropped off at the bus stop closest to my neighborhood. I was starting to wish I didn't sell my truck to add to my emergency savings. It was hot at this point of the day so when I got home I was all sweaty. I walked up the driveway my Dad was looking at his lawn, like always and my mom was sitting in a lawn chair drinking what I assume to be lemonade. 

"Hey, guys! your favorite child is back from war!" I yelled to get their attention as my Mom stood up and smiled running to me.

" Oh (Y/N), my baby! Ron get over here" she yells to my Dad as she hugged Me tighter. I smiled hugging her back 

"Hey Dad," I said as he hugged me too. 

"Welcome home, soldier" he lets go of me taking my duffle bag from me. "I thought you wouldn't be home in a couple more weeks?" he asked as I smiled

"Well I was cleared to go home when I requested it so I could surprise you," I said as we walked into the house I immediately felt sweat drying off of me as I cringed, "How long until you pick up Sam?" I asked 

"Four hours" Dad replied then he smiles"he's getting that car he's been bugging me about for months if he can get those A's," Dad tells me as my Mom smiled pouring me some lemonade. 

"He's smart, sometimes, he'll get that car," I said knowing full well he will do something dumb and not get the car. he always ends up showing promise though.

"Yeah, but he's not getting anything like you got, you gave me more money than him and you were a straight-A student."my dad said as I smiled 

"You practically yelled at the sales guy to lower the price on my truck by a couple thousand." I teased him as my mom laughed with me. my Dad ruffles my (h/c) hair as I smiled. "well I'm going to take a shower" I told them as I made my way upstairs.

 I placed my duffle bag on my bed taking out a pair of jeans a (f/c) tank and a leather jacket. I headed to the bathroom and took my much-needed shower. 

~le time skip to pick up Sammy pie 

"how much did he give you anyways?" I asked as I looked around waiting for Sam to get out of school. I wore my aviator sunglasses helping me see in the sunny weather we seem to be having. 

"2000" my Dad replies as I looked at him in surprise

"2000? Dad that's barely even a car," I tell him as he smiled while I started to understand the logic behind it. Mostly because my Dad was a cheap scape. 

"He's not getting new," my Dad replied as the bell rang and people began to file out. I saw Sam running at full speed to the car.

"Yes, yes yes!" He chants happily with a paper in his hand sliding in the backseat. 

"And?" Dad asked 

"A-minus still an A though," Sam said giving him the paper. 

"Wait I can't see, it's an A" he confirms as I grin. 

"So I'm good?" Sam asks 

"Yeah your good," Dad said pulling out of the school as Sam yells excitedly. "Hey, your sister is here! didn't even say hi," Dad said as I turn to Sam.