O29'

JUNE 2023
june 13th

JUNE 2023june 13th

liked by taron.egerton, bigbreadpedlar and more
dontechlostan love me a man in pink

taron.egerton HOW FUCKING BIG ARE HIS FEET THEY LOOK MASSIVE
⤿ dontechlostan FUCKING HELL TARON
⤿ taron.egerton IM JUST SAYING THE LADS GOT MASSIVE FEET
    ⤿ orlafinneran ur gonna give him a complex stop it
       ⤿ taron.egerton U SOUND SEVENTY
        ⤿ orlafinneran FUCK OFF

load more comments

"Tell me Iv" Paul asked of his daughter as Orla watched on "You're not finding out, gotta be patient" Orla told him looking up from her laptop. Paul groaned, this sunday was their first as a couple since Ivy was actually old enough to participate this time Orla had planned everything meticulously, "Who're you emailing?" Paul questioned noticing her fingers moving rapidly.

"Sofia Coppola" Orla replied casually, still typing "What?" Paul sputtered. "She saw the short and somehow got my email, she's propositioned me with a movie i'd be staring in, and helping to make" Orla replied, not hiding the excitement in her voice.

"Orl that's amazing" Paul told her, Orla nodded "She's already got some ideas but nothings set in stone yet, I don't want to get my hopes up" Orla replied. "What Ideas has she got" Paul asked, he knew Orla was internally freaking out, she had practically forced him to watch Marie Antoinette with her, and then The Virgin Suicides too.

"Lady Macbeth, in all honesty this is like my dream project, I really hope it can get made. I did tell her about me being pregnant and she said that was fine, filming would theoretically start when the baby's two months old anyway" Orla explained, Paul seemed to be more excited than she was.

"This is like everything you've ever wanted, You should definitely do it." Paul told her "Sofia's said she's going to talk with A24 about it, once she'd got a reply she'll contact me." Orla elaborated.

"I'm very excited for you." Paul told her. "I'm very excited for you too." Orla told him putting her laptop down on the nearby table. Making her way over to him and kissing him on the cheek before Paul kissed her on the lips which caused Ivy to yelp in disgust. Paul chuckled as they pulled apart from the kiss at their daughters horrified reaction.

"You wanna go for dinner on Friday?" Paul asked her, Orla turned to him and nodded. "We'd be going with Pedro and May." He added. Orla nodded again, strugguling to keep standing still while crouching down. "You alright?" He asked with concern. "Yeah, the baby's just getting in the way." Orla chuckled.

Ivy let out a groan at the mention of her unborn sibling "You love Auntie Nell, don't you Iv?" Paul asked his daughter "Well, Auntie Nell is my little sister, and this baby will be your little sister or brother, And I love Auntie Nell." Paul explained.

"So I'll have to love the baby?" Ivy questioned "Yeah, sweetheart." Paul nodded "Oh." Ivy replied nodding slightly.

bigbreadpedlar posted to stories !

EM TALKS🧍‍♀️ i hope you enjoyed, ik i keep disappearing for longer than i say i will im sorry

EM TALKS
🧍‍♀️ i hope you enjoyed, ik i keep disappearing for longer than i say i will im sorry

have this pic