O39'

orlafinneran liked by tillykeeper, daisyedgarjones, ellahunt & more my little love has grown so much

orlafinneran
liked by tillykeeper, daisyedgarjones, ellahunt & more
my little love has grown so much

paultillys she's so adorable
orlafinneran liked this comment

tillykeeper she was so little awh

daisyedgarjones 💜

username and developed a tanning addiction it seems.
⤿ username2 she's just not a pale zombie like urself

load more comments

"Look how beautiful you look Iv" Orla gushed over her daughter as they both looked at her in the mirror, She was getting ready for another ballet performance.

"Daddy's coming? Isn't he?" Ivy asked her mother, Orla nodded, though she had no idea where he actually was. "I'm excited to show him and Auntie Ella and Auntie Tilly my dancing." Ivy added.

"They're going to love it Princess. Let's go get you shoes on." Orla told her daughter, Ivy quickly wriggled off of her lap and began rushing down the stairs, Orla got herself up though it took longer than it normally would with her stomach. She ran her hand over it as she made her way to her bedroom door, she turned the light off before going any further.

Ivy had already gotten her crocs on by the time Orla reached her. Orla smiled down at her daughter before going into the living room and grabbing the bag she had prepared for Ivy, then she grabbed her own and made her way for the door, she double checked the contents of her bag, making sure her phone, purse and lip-balm were in there. She and Ivy made their way to the car and then drove to the theatre Ivy would be performing in.

When they arrived they were greeted by Ella and Tilly who had come together. "Hi" Orla greeted after recieving a hug each from the two.

"Is Daddy with you?" Ivy asked her mother's friends who she called her Aunties, technically Ella was her godmother but Orla wasn't really a staunch believer in god.