6.

recommended song while reading: fine by taeyeon on loop:)

______________________________________________

Iseul goes towards the exit of the library, running, and stops near him. She struggles to catch her breath before speaking. Jungwon waits for her while she catches her breath. She then pulls out Jungwon's ID card from her bag.

"Jungwon, I wanted to give this to you. You dropped it in the library."

"Ah, thankyou." He smiles and turns around to leave, but stops as he is reminded of something. "Um Iseul, what do you think? I mean, exchanging partners." 

"Oh um, I'm fine with it but I'll talk with Mrs. Maeng once."

He looks at his watch, seeming to be in a hurry. "So, If you decide, tell me." He walks away leaving Iseul behind. She begins to walk away.

"Oh, and I'm sorry about earlier. I know it wasn't your phone." Iseul turns around

"Its alright." She says and walks away.

Tired after the long day, Iseul walks out of the school, towards the train station. She waits for a minute before getting on the next train to Hongdae. Iseul steps inside and takes the last empty seat beside the window. As the train moves, her eyes feel heavy. She slowly closes them and falls into a deep sleep. A while later the train arrives at Hongdae. Iseul wakes up to the announcement. She steps out of the train and walks to her apartment.

Iseul enters the elevator and presses '1'. The elevator goes up and the doors open. Iseul steps out and walks towards her door and rings the bell. Seojin opens the door and hugs her before she could step inside.

"So .. how was your first day Hong Iseul?" She lets Iseul inside and closes the door.

"Fine" She replies, tired.

"Fine? That's all?" Seojin grimaces.

"Well.... It was just fine, really. Jungwon is in my class which... i- i didn't expect. The president, Kim Euna is also very sweet. It's really fine." Seojin looks at Iseul, confused.

"And you say it's just fine ? Isn't it amazing? Joongdong is a big school and typically, rich people send their children there. I would consider it amazing?"

"Well then, if you say so. It was amazing." Iseul chuckles, laying on the couch making Seojin beam a smile in response. Iseul begins to doze off, when she remembers her meeting with Heeseung at the cafe.

"Seojin, I totally forgot. We have a discussion for a project. I need to meet someone at the cafe." Iseul stands up from the couch.

"A project? Already? Joongdong's gonna drain you completely i feel.... You don't have any regrets right? I mean it's not too late if you want to change your mind you know." Seojin pouts. Iseul chuckles at Seojin's expression. She grabs her phone and opens it to find heeseung's message.

+82 90 041x xxxx

Hello Iseul. I'm Heeseung.

I'm sorry, looks like we'll have to call out our plan today. Ill

meet you on Saturday. same place :)

Oh no problem.

Iseul closes her phone and looks at Seojin.

"The plan is cancelled. Wanna go to the mall instead?"

"Oh my! finally you decided to take a break. You better get ready fast."

Seojin runs to her room to get changed, as Iseul gets ready. The girls leave their home and get on the bus as they make their way to the mall. Seojin runs in first as they reach the mall. She looks around cheerfully like a child seeing a mall for the first time.

"Olive Young. That's it. I'm going there first."

"Wait Seojin. I'm coming." Iseul runs behind her, trying to catch up with Seojin's pace which was unmatched when she heard of cosmetics. She slows down, giving up.

"I'm really not in the mood for shopping here Seojin. Now how long are you gonna take? two hours? Let's go to a cafe instead."

"Hey come on! You know what? You can go to the cafe or anywhere you like , but don't forget to text me after an hour. I'll come meet you then." She says, completely absorbed by the one sheet mask she was looking at while talking.

"Alright. Just don't bump into someone while walking around." She teases and leaves.

Iseul walks around the mall for about forty minutes, going into shop after shop. After a while, she she feels tired. She looks for a cafe to rest while Seojin finishes up and reaches. 

She finds a cafe and enters inside. She looks around for a seat. Her eyes land on someone she recognised as Euna. She walks towards her and takes a seat across her table. 

"Hi"

"Oh, hi Iseul. I'm sorry. I need to go now. See you later...bye."

"Oh... bye." Iseul notices the expression on Euna's face, as though she was