020💎

Aimee knew how things were working with her and Warren. She knew that it wasn't easy. But they were somehow making it work. She knew that she had thoughts about Warren cheating with sienna. But she was hoping that he wouldn't.

She knew that she and Warren had been toxic in the past. And it wasn't what she wanted or needed. She wanted to make it work. She didn't know how she would cope if she and Warren couldn't survive.

Warren had been working away a lot. She trusted him. But she knew her boyfriend was attractive. And she didn't trust anyone else. She just wanted them to work out.

All she knew was that things were working for her. And she was going to do all she could to keep that way. Despite it not always being easy.

When she woke that morning, she saw Warren was asleep next to her. She looked to him and smiled. "Babe. Wake up," she whispered as she looked to him.

Warren groaned as he opened his eyes. He looked to her. He smirked. "You're a madam aren't you? Waking me up?" He said as he looked to her.

Aimee shrugged and smiled. "I got lonely. And felt like waking you up. Don't think you'd complain. Especially as i don't have my underwear on."

Warren raised an eyebrow. He smirked as he laid her back down and got between her legs. He looked to her. "You're very naughty Miss O'Connor. I think you need punished," he said.

"Oh... well it's a shame. Rain check?" She said as she climbed out of bed.

Warren wasn't taking that. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back onto the bed. "You don't get to tease me like that and not make good of your promise."

Aimee's phone rang as Warren groaned. She answered it and paled. She hung up. "It's my sister. She's in the hospital."

***
Aimee went to the hospital. She saw Alexis there. "What happened?"she asked as she looked to her.

"I fell down the stairs. By the club. I'm okay though," Alexis said.

Aimee turned and saw Patrick there. She couldn't help but think that he was behind this. She took her hand. "Why don't you come back and stay with us for a little bit? I know you're going to need looking after."

"I'll be okay. Don't worry about me," Alexis said. She knew she was keeping the truth from her sister. Knowing her temper.

***
Aimee was sitting in the flat with Warren. He held her close and sighed. "Your sister will be okay. Do you really think he pushed her?" He asked.

Aimee nodded and sighed. "I do. He's the type to do that to her. He puts on an act. He fakes he's the mr good guy," she said as she cuddled into him.

Warren kissed her head and smiled. "It will be okay. I promise you."

Aimee cuddled into him and sighed. She knew how it was all a mess. And she wanted to prove Patrick had hurt her sister. But she had no idea how Patrick Blake was about to mess with her head. Making her mental health spiral out of control.