chapter nine

filler chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up with a groan, Hunter looks around before grabbing her phone to check the date. Realizing Nick has been missing for three days, she starts to worry even more making her realize she needs a break.

Getting on a bikini and doing her morning routine, she heads out to her car that arrived the day before.

her car^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking up to the chairs that are beachside, she notices a familiar figure staring out at the water.

"You complete and utter dick. Do you know how worried your dad has been?" Hunter says storming up to him.

"Were you worried?" He asks with a smirk standing up.

"Oh this is not the time to flirt, you scared the shit out of us." She says pushing him back down.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry. I needed time alone." He says not looking in her eyes.

"I get it sort of, running away instead of facing your problems. When my dad died, I disappeared for six days." She says sitting down next to him.

"I'm s-" He goes to say before getting cut off.

"Don't be, It happens." She says standing back up.

"Where are you going?" He asks confused.

"I forgot my towel." She answers.

"You're going swimming in that?" He says looking at her jean shorts and nirvana band tee.

"Nope." She says weirdly going to get her towel, before returning with a smirk.

"And to answer your question again. I am swimming in this." Hunter says stripping out of her clothes as he watches her with a heated gaze as she starts walking to the water only to turn around.

"You coming?" She asks with a smile as he hurries out of his clothes, grabbing her and throwing her in the water. Giggling softly she goes underwater and come back up chest to chest with him.

"Hi." He says with a smirk.

"Hey." She says splashing him with water making him groan and throw her over his shoulder, shortly later walking out of the water with her in his arms.

"Y'know you haven't told me anything about you." He says laying her down on the chair.

"You haven't either." She points out laughing.

"Fair, now what do you want to know?" Nick asks.

"Basic question but what is your favorite color?" She answers.