chapter four

outfit ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't wear this." Hunter says looking down at herself as they continue to drive.

"Yes you can, and you will." Her new friend says glancing at her with a smirk.

"But why?" Hunter whines.

"Because it seems, your new step brother is into you. And I already explained where we are going and what it is for." Anya says laughing.

"He is not into me. And I have a girlfriend." Hunter denies.

"Yes, he is. And I am aware about the girlfriend who has left you on opened for hours after you said you loved her." Anya says as her eyes narrow at the thought.

"Maybe she had-" Hunter tries to defend.

"Don't even start." Anya says in a scary tone.

"Yes, ma'am." Hunter says immediately making Anya smirk and think about how much her best friend Nick would love the submissive tendencies she has long with bratiness.

"But why this dress? It barely covers me." Hunter complains more.

"That's the point sweetheart, you need to piss him off. He is being a complete dick, no matter how close I am with him, he needs to learn a lesson." Anya says.

"Anything else?" Hunter asks.

"You look hot as hell." Anya says with a wink as they pull into a driveway.

"I changed my mind, I can go to my first party another time." Hunter says looking around at all of the people.

"Very funny." Anya says getting out to go open her door.

"Thank you." Hunter says winking at her.

"Remember, these are gang people okay. You can not leave my side or the people I am going to introduce you to." Anya says sternly.

"I understand." Hunter says in shock looking at what the people are doing.

"Oh, you innocent little thing. That is nothing compared to some shit. Rundown once again, that is Ronnie and his people. The ones I said to stay away from at all times. His little buddy there likes to drug girls so if I lose you, don't take anything from him or at least fake him out." Anya says seriously.

"I got it, now ready to party?" Hunter asks after putting what she said at the front of her mind.

"Yes, I definitely am. Let's go get us drinks but first tie this around your wrist." Anya says handing her a red bandana.

"What is this?" Hunter asks.

"Our gang thing, it's stupid but it shows who you belong to." Anya explains as they walk to the bar.

"What can I get you pretty ladies?" The bartender asks.

"A mango margarita and a raspberry vodka." Anya says without missing a beat.

"Simple today?" He asks making her nod. As they grab their drinks, Hunter takes a sip of the clear drink before grimacing.

"Oh shit, that one's mine." Anya says switching their drinks.

"Better?" Anya asks after she watches Hunter take a sip again.

"Very much so. Now you said you wanted to introduce me to people?" Hunter brings up.

"This is Evangeline but call her Ev and her boyfriend Atlas." Anya says walking up to a brunette girl and blonde boy.

"Nice to meet you both. I am Hunter." Hunter says shaking Atlas's hand and accepting the hug from Evangeline.