chapter 3 : swords, chainsaws, and fracture's

"talking"
'thinking'
*Action*
_______________________________________________
Location: power and y/n room
(Y/n POV )

* I woke up to the feeling of claws scratching me.*

Y/n:" what the! meowy stop." * Said try to sit up and move meowy out of the way to see power watching the whole thing.*

Power:" you're my carpet and meowy's scratch toy!" * She said laying down and pointing at me.*

Y/n:" yeah right, and you're my girlfriend." *I said sarcastically.*

Power:" I agreed to no such thing or to be a mate with you!" *She said getting up and pointing at me, and her and meowy walked out of the room.*

Y/n:" geeze I wasn't expecting that." *I said getting up and walking out of the room to see Aki making breakfast.*

Aki:" we're going to have lunch with himeno." * He said sitting down all of our breakfast.*

Y/n:"oh! But where's Denji?" * Asked as I sat down.*

Aki:" he's with himeno. We'll see him at lunch. Now eat."

Y/n:" alright." * We all started eating.*

Time Skip to lunch.
_______________________________________________
Location: some restaurant
(Y/n POV)

*We were eating our food until we heard something.*

Denji:" hey what's that sound..."

Power:" only an idiot wouldn't know that... It's the sound of a drum."

Aki:" a festival...?"

Y/n:" man I'm missing a festival!"

Power:" hey did you two really not mate last night?"

Himeno:" Denji's surprisingly gentlemanly."

Denji:" hey! I'm surprised that you and y/n haven't mated yet!"

Power:" I would never mate with this human!" * She said pointing at me.*

Y/n:" I would if she bathed more." *I said jokingly but everyone just sat there staring at me like it was serious.* "What?" They said nothing.

???:" you're sure Wolfing down the ramen here... doesn't taste awful?"

Himeno:" who are you?"

Denji:"it tastes pretty good to me."

Power:" don't act like you know me!"

Y/n:" do we know you?"

???:" You just don't know the good flavor from the bad. Well not like you can help it anyways. Apparently when you only eat the same things when you're a kid, it dulls your sense of taste once you become an adult. And if you lose your sense of taste, then your overall happiness decreases."

Aki:"should we leave?"

Power:" but I am happy!"

Y/n:" what power said!"

???:" My old man was the nicest guy in the world. He took me to All sorts of experience places and let me try good food. He was a Yakuza but he was a just Yakuza. You could say people like him were a necessary evil... You could count the numbers of girls he killed on one hand. And he'd take the money from selling drugs and buy you anything you ever wanted... Everyone loved him. He was a good man, a real edo man, through and through... You liked him too, didn't you Denji?"

Denji:" what are you trying to say..."

???:" The gun devil wants you dead!" * He said reaching into his coat and talking out a gun and shot Denji, Aki, himeno, and me. I died to the shot when I came back in my devil hybrid form Aki hand a nail sword.*