special chapter 1: Neko power🍋

A/n:" ok so this takes place very far in the future to be accurate it takes place in part 2 so Nayuta is here if y'all can guess now on the chapter."
"Talking "
'thinking'
*Action*
_______________________________________________
Location: Denji's apartment.
(Y/n POV)

Y/n:" are you sure it's a good idea to have Nayuta and power in the same room?"

Denji:" I'm sure they're fine but I need your help. You know with that memory thing you can do."

Y/n:" oh memory alteration. What about it?"

Denji:" Can you use it on me so I can pass the test."

Y/n:" well I'm just giving you the memories of a different universe but sure." *I tapped his head and he gained the memories of the correct answers.*

Denji:" woah! That's trippy but you were able to change all the girls into cat girls!?"

Y/n:" I mean yeah I can but I'd need to change into my Devil hybrid form."

Denji:" then why haven't you done it!?"

Y/n:" because I have no need to."

Denji:" come on think of all the hot babes that became cat girls."

Y/n:" hmmm...." 'that would make power a cat girl... but she already acts like one...' "no that's just too much. If she'd become a cat girl I definitely wouldn't be able to get her to listen to me."

Denji:" oh you got someone in mind?!"

Y/n:" h-huh!? No!"

Denji:"ok whatever can you do it please!"

Y/n:" no I'm not!"

Denji:" come on man just this once! Please!"

Y/n:" ugh fine. Do you have anything that can kill me."

Denji:" no other than me changing into chainsaw man."

Y/n:" I'll just bite off my tongue instead." *I bit my tongue off and let it fall down my throat. I started choking for awhile. I hit the wall and slid down with lifeless eyes. My body changed into my hybrid form.* "god I hate doing that."

Denji:" geeze why the hell do you have to die every time?!"

Y/n:" so I don't go crazy with power anyways*I put my hands together and everything began to Warp.* For a all girls in the world shall be nekos!" *My eyes glow yellow and then stopped. I revert back to my human form.* "Good that takes a lot from me."

Denji:" did it work?"

Y/n:" well let's go see." *We walked out of Denji's room to see power and Nayuta as nekos.* "huh it worked."

"