chapter 4: memorable dreams and it's time to be smart

A/n:" hey guys so this chapter is going to involve some dark stuff when I mean dark I mean it's just as fucked up as y/n ex girlfriend from our dark angel."
"Talking"
'thinking'
*Action*
" Fracture devil"
A/n:" hey guys there's another thing I have to explain to y'all. So if you see "y/n" that means that's another y/n from another universe, if you see "y/n?" That means they don't know if that's a y/n from another universe.
_______________________________________________
Location: white room.
(Y/n POV)

Fracture devil:" hello, y/n it's been awhile since we last talked."

Y/n:" yeah it has so what do you need."

Fracture devil:" I want to congratulate you and give you something."

Y/n:" oh really for what?"

Fracture devil:" you've grown strong you can alter your body more as of how many times you have used it. So here's a new ability: memory alteration."

Y/n:" I see are you going to tell me how it works.

Fracture devil:" I'll tell you once you finish the first step."

Y/n:" I see."

Fracture devil:" I do have one thing to say."

Y/n:" what's that?"

Fracture devil:" what you'll see is real but you're going to be unable to be heard, seen, or touched, you'll always know where you are. I'm telling you this because it's important to the second step."

Y/n:"ok so wh-"

Location change.
_______________________________________________
Location: ODA(konosuba)
(Y/n POV)

*I was floating in the sky and saw someone who looked like me, but had black wings and strange clothing. He was standing next to a blue haired woman.*

Y/n:"who are they?"

Y/n:"who are they?"

Look alike:" are you getting the feeling that we're being watched by someone?" *He said as he looked around.*