Abhishek took a call, all of them can understand what Sid is feeling right now.

Jannat (in a low tone) : calm down Sid, it's normal in California, it's really normal and Avni loves you only believe her.

Sid : I trust her more than myself but it doesn't mean that such kinda situation won't hurt.

Jannat : Sid, I can understand my dear but.....

Ishika : listen listen, ask her to leave and went back to her place, simple.

Sid : but what if she feels bad?

Ishika : if she loves you she will definitely not mind it if you ask her to do something for you.

Meanwhile,

Abhishek : did you told your parents that you are in your male besties house at midnight.

Avni : yeah, and for your kind information he lives with his sisters, so chill on, I am not alone here and it's completely safe.

Abhishek : still yaar, you should think how will Sid feels from all this!! It's your special day.

Avni : he won't feel bad, I know he trust me.

Abhishek : yeah but....

Avni : abhi, please don't fill this rubbish in his brain at least.

Abhishek : yaar, why can't you understand, he was really so excited for this day and you are celebrating your so called new friend's birthday there.

Avni : but, it's not my fault, co incidently, it's a same day and we celebrate month anniversary every month and his birthday comes once in an year.

Abhishek : so his birthday is more important for you?

Avni : not more, but not even less....

Sid heard it.

Sid : avni, then I think you should celebrate his birthday only. (Little angrily)

Avni : what was that Sid, I was not expecting you to talk to me in this tone. (She really gets so angry on this).

Sid : hey listen....

Avni : thanks for everything but we will talk tomorrow, good night.

Avni disconnected the call.

Stay tuned.