55

Avni called Abhishek and Aarohi.

Avni : hello guys. (Sounds low)

Aarohi : hi, what happened Avni, you sounds low?

Abhishek : yeah what happened?

Avni : I came to meet Sid to his college.

Aarohi : then you should sound happy, why are you sounding low avni?

Abhishek : did you forgotten aarohi, ishika must be there. What she did now avni?

Avni : yaar I don't know, but today I feel that she really taken Sid on his side.

Aarohi : what do you mean by that?

Avni : I told him that I feel, even everyone feel that ishu is getting clingy with him.

Abhishek : so what he replied?

Avni : he said he didn't feel the same and she is his friend so wherever she needed he will protect her. (Said sadly)

Aarohi : I don't think Sid is wrong at his place, he is really sweet you know and he won't leave his friend's hand when she/he needed.

Abhishek : but he should not be against his gf yaar.

Aarohi : I don't think he is wrong, because ishu is sweet with Sid.

Avni : true, but we have to make ishu understand if her bf theory will be fake.

Aarohi : yeah.

Abhishek : it's fake I can bet on it, he didn't have any bf, she is just trying to play safe.

Avni : yaar, I hope she is telling truth only else I will loose my best friend. (She sounds really sad)

Aarohi : we should not go to the conclusion this soon avni.

Abhishek : look yaar, I feel if she cheated on you then she is so bad and you should not think about her anymore.

Aarohi : abhi, you are coming on a clear verdict that she is ditching avni, when nothing is confirmed we had nothing against ishu.

Abhishek : so why she tried to create issue that day on party, why she is trying to impress his mother, do you have answers of that?

Stay tuned

50+ votes