70

Avni drop him at his home and left for her residence.

Meanwhile,

Ishika POV

I came back to home, I was not expecting I will find a jackpot on social media in random chatting.

Rajat must have some secrets of Avni from US, avni never wish to reach sid. So I should know them first.

And for that I have to behave loving with Rajat. By the way he seems a safe guy. He is nice with me.

I texted Rajat. And I immediately get a reply like he was just waiting me to text him.

POV ends

Chatting --

Ishika : had your dinner?

Rajat : yes I just came up in my room and get your message, by the way thank you. 🤗

Ishika : thank you but for what?

Rajat : for everything, you know you are really so sweet I am really so happy being your friend ishika. (He said trying to express his love for her)

Ishika : thank you. And I am happy too being your friend Rajat, but you know I didn't satisfied with today's meeting.

Rajat : why?

Ishika : I wanna meet you alone once so can we meet again?

Rajat gets really so happy, he is ready to meet her now only if she says so he immediately said yes.

Ishika : rajat, are you there?

Rajat : yes I am.

Ishika : so can we meet?

Rajat : of course we should meet, but when and where?

Ishika : You can tell me according to your comfort but I want to meet you in Agra only so you have to come. (She requested)

Rajat : okay done yaar, anything for you.

Ishika : awwhh that's really sweet of you, so when we are meeting?

Rajat : tomorrow evening.

Ishika : that's perfect.

They have a long conversation after this, Rajat is liking her company and ishika wants to know avni's secrets.

Stay tuned.