62

After 30 minutes,

They all feel fed of waiting for her even now she is not picking up the call.

Avni : guys, she is spoiling our holiday, it's waste to wait for her here!! Isn't it?

Aarohi : I feel the same and I will never forgive her for this.

Sid : guys I think we should wait for some time more for her maybe she is driving or something?

Abhishek : sid, open your eyes bro, we know her since so long, she is lying we can feel it.

Avni : yeah Sid, she is lying about having a bf, and yeah to be very clear to you now I feel you should mantain distance from her.

Sid is little confused.

Aarohi : yeah Sid, we all feel that she is hitting on you. (Said straight forward).

Abhishek : true.

Avni : let's go guys, I don't want to waste time and spoil my mood more, let's go Sid we should spend some time together.

Aarohi : yeah we are also leaving.

Abhishek : yeps, and think about it avni that what should we do with ishika now.

Avni : no one will pick her calls now onwards. Sid please you too?

Sid : hmm. (He is still looking at the door of the restaurant)

Avni : she won't come!!

Sid : yeah now I think the same.

Avni get up.

Aarohi follow her to pay the bill on bill counter and when they are about to leave, unexpectedly Ishika entered but alone in restaurant.

Abhishek seen her first and call Avni and Aarohi.

Ishika : hii friends, sorry to make you wait this much.

Sid : yaar, but you should at least pick up the call na, we were leaving only. (He said in a complaining tone)

Avni walks to her and directly ask.

Avni : where is your bf, Rajat?

Ishika : uhm....

Avni : I am ready for excuse just say it darling. (In a sarcastic tone)

Stay tuned