30

Avni : no way Sid, I won't break your swear at any cost. (She feel trapped right now but breaking his swear is never an option for her)

Sid : but avni, I am freeing you na.

Avni : I can't be free from the swear until aunty makes me free from the swear.

Sid : but do you think mom will allow you, what nonsense avni? (He sounds really disappointed and desperate to kiss)

Avni : I know, but we have to find out any other solution as I won't break your swear, simple and final.

Sid : yaaarrrr. (He yelled)

Avni : let me think something baby, if you will make me weak like this then how will it work.

Sid : uhmm... Okay fine.

Driver came back. Avneet can see the disappointment on his face. But she likes it too that Sid carries the same passion for her.

Avni : baby, I promise you that I will think something really soon. (She said promising him)

Sid : okay. (Smiled at her)

Avni place her head on his shoulder, after make sure that driver is not seeing them.

Even she is not scared of anyone when she shows her love to Sid.

Sid : I love you. (Whispers in her ear)

Avni : I love you more. (In an audible voice)

Driver looked at them.

Sid feels awkward but avni hugs him from side.

Finally, they reached Sid's colony's entrance where Abhishek, Aarohi and ishika is waiting for them and Sid and Avni came out from car here.

Abhishek : you guys really came back soon, I thought that now you won't be return before evening.

Avni : what can I do, I have a punctual boyfriend and he promised aunty that he will return home before evening.

She said pulling his cheeks lovingly, ishika felt jealous and Avni notice that expression change on her face.

Stay tuned.