69

But right now, they don't want more mess up.

Sid and Avni left with each other in car.

The driver was there so she can't talk much in the car but still, she wants to clear misunderstanding ishika tried to create between them.

Avni : Sid, I am sorry don't get me wrong I wanna tell you the truth but I thought you will feel bad. After that I feel that I can do my studies from distant method and I came back to you. (She said with moist eyes)

Sid hold his hand to show that he believes her.

Avni hold more tightly.

Sid : I trust you, and I really do.

Avni : if you wanna question anything I am ready to answer. (She said wiping her tears)

Sid : I don't want to. I love you.

Avni : I love you too.

She wanna hug him so tightly but Sid stopped her because of driver presence in car and he can see when from mirror.

Sid : control baby. (Said softly)

Avni : uncle, please stop the car in side.

Sid felt confused.

Driver : what happened madam?

Avni : will you please bring two orange juice for us?

Driver : sure mam.

Sid : I don't want...

Avni : shhh....

Driver went out from the car.

Sid : what was that?

Avni move closer to her, the passion is clearly visible in her eyes.

Avni : I am really feeling like to eat you right now. (Said in so much love filled in her voice)

Sid moves back.

Sid : I really feel like you gonna eat me today, control avni. (He is moving back in nervousness).

But she actually pounced on her, she is literally over him and smash lips on his lips.

They started kissing and break kiss almost after a minute which turn him red.

And driver came back.

Stay tuned.