Foreword

TRIGGER WARNIG:

This book contains contents that are not suited for several audiences. There may be topics and scenes that might be triggering for some. Those contents include but are not limited to: Serve PTSD, depression, suicide mentions and attempts, death and loss of a loved one, graphic violence such as murder, torture, abuse and child sacrifice. The book additionally includes graphic sexual contents, kinks such as BDSM, bondage, knife and gun play, blood play and betrayal. There is sex, more sex and you guessed it... some more.

If you happen to be uncomfortable with any of mentioned objects please do not proceed. The main Character is a morally grey villain, if you are looking for a safe read you will not find it in these pages.

Your mental health matters.

__________________

"For all of the lost souls.

Sometimes revenge is the solution."

__________________

Playlist

"Heathens" -

"Feeling Good" - Michael Bublé

"Play with Fire" - Sam Tinnesz

"Blood // Water" - grandson

"Revolution" - The Score

"Warriors" - Imagine Dragons

"Twisted" - MISSIO

"Born For This" - The Score

"Bad" – Michael Jackson

"Burn the house down" –

"Immortals" – Fall Out Boy

"King" – Years & Years

"Royalty" – Egzod

"RUNRUNRUN" – Dutch Melrose

"Everybody Wants To Rule The World" – Lorde

"Livin' on a Prayer" – Bon Jovi

DESCRIPTION:

(You can skip if you already read it)

They're twins; Same looks but opposite personalities.
While Diego is trying everything to become just like his father and lets his employees kill and torture His brother Rey is scarred from a past nobody is ever supposed to know about. Planning Revenge against his father, take over their mafia and become the greatest leader in its history. Their father, feared mafia boss lets them fight for the title as mafia heir and the right to step into his footsteps as leader.

But when plans start to crumble and a collage girl comes into their lives forgotten secrets start to reveal. And the bound that started to grow between the twins shatters. Conflicts turn into fights and fights turn into hate.

Ella Flores is standing between them. Falling for both: The prince charming that would protect her and the scarred knight that would kill anyone who touches her.

Enjoy

-A.P