Chapter 4

Ella 

Nothing good can ever come from hooking up with a random man from a bar, but sometimes you got to take risks to live your life properly.

That's pretty much exactly what my younger brother told me when I asked him about his opinion about me going home with Diego. He didn't seem worried at all which is utterly suspicious.

I was too drunk to care anyway so now I'm sitting in a literal limousine with the man I just met, taking me home. My eyes wander around the fancy leather interior until they meet his gaze. He's been watching me the whole ride already. His eyes are filled with lust but in a sweet way if that even makes any sense. I give him a soft smile wanting to turn my attention to the landscapes passing through in the windows, but I can't seem to take my eyes off him. He's a work of art with the body of a greek God.

I can feel his hand slowly stroke over my thigh, rising higher. My eyes travel down his chest, admiring the way his white button-up stretches over his broad shoulders and biceps. For mere seconds we hold eye contact, his deep blue eyes piercing though the depth of my flesh and bones. His gaze sends a thrill down my spine.

A slight smirk starts to form on his lips, the edges being pulled up slowly showing soft dimples in his cheeks.

God... he's so fucking perfect. A low chuckle escapes his throat when I tighten my thighs, squeezing his hand.

Diego opens my thighs and lifts me up onto his lap. I gasp before I can even bother to think about it, sucking in a sharp breath. His sent of caramel, roses and wood rising up into my nostrils. My hand rises to his chest when he holds onto my waist. His rough touch has goosebumps build up on my skin. His head lowering until I can feel the warmth of his breath over my neck.

The cold air of the AC brushing over the exposed skin under the sleeves of my shirt that slid down my shoulders. His eyes travel down my body, stop at my breasts that are pushed up due to the tightness of the shirt and bra I'm wearing. Heat begins to settle in my lower stomach and between my thighs. His eyes meet mine, when they do, they're filled with lust, desires... and something else I can't make out surely.

Tension starts to build up between us; partly because I can feel his growing beneath me. My heart skips a beat when his hand wraps around my neck and tilts my head up. His lips meet mine; he tastes almost as good as he looks. We hold the kiss for what feels like eternity, his tongue slowly parting my lips, asking for access. I let him in, feeling him devour every inch he can physically reach.

My arms instinctively wrap around his neck.

"Diego..."

I can feel my voice shake nervously and if I think about it, I don't even know if I actually want him to stop. There's just something about this man I can't describe. Something about him makes me want to run away and scream but at the same time there's a feeling of comfort lurking in my skin that would probably have me crawl right back to him.

He's dangerous. I can feel it, but on the other hand my grandmother always told me that bad men have a thing for fancy things in bed...

I'm not completely sure how I even ended up in this situation. I never thought I'd ever do something like this at all. But I can't deny that it feels absolutely amazing. Maybe this night won't be as bad as I thought it might be.

Diego leans my back against the backseat of the limousine when he slowly gets on his knees in front of me. His piercing ocean eyes stay fixed on me all the way through his progress of stripping my jeans off my body. A flush of excitement hits me when he lifts my legs up onto his shoulders.

His lips move up my inner thighs when he makes sure to spread them apart, making space for his face that sinks deeper and deeper into my middle. As soon I feel his warm breath send thrills over my skin my whole body seems to melt away under his touch.

The way he places small kisses all over my skin makes me blush up.

"Will you let me devour you, tesoro?"

Oh. My. God.

I think I just forgot to breathe because no matter how hard I try to, I can't. The air is stuck deep in my throat. I nod, not able to get myself to make a single sound. "You're a shy one, hm?" He asks with a low chuckle escaping his throat. I swallow and he grins.

"Tell me you want me, caro. I want to hear you say it."

I don't have a chance to answer before his thumb slides over my clit. My head falls back to the seat, finally breaking his gaze.

Fuck.

My thighs tense up, locking his head between them. Just as I was about to get my shit back together his tongue glides up the inside of my thigh, getting dangerously close to my core.

I want him, so badly.

I can't help but lift up my hips, his thumb now putting a firm pressure to the sensitive bud. "Please..." I ask him with a soft moan, almost desperately. He answers with more pressure. His smirk growing wider with every sound that leaves my throat. And then finally his tongue meets my middle, a soft whimper breaking through my lips when we make contact. My back arches up against him, begging for more.

I haven't done something like this for way too long. It's been almost 6 months since I broke up with my ex-boyfriend Carter, and it seems like I had no idea how badly I needed a man to touch me this way again.

Diego's hands slip around my waist pulling me closer. Until my whole weight leans on his shoulders. His tongue makes its way over my clit, slow and gentle licks building up a pool of pleasure at the base of my spine.

The pressure he puts becomes rougher and when I pull my hips back out of reflex his teeth sink into my skin. A sudden wave of pain flashes through my lower body but the way he rubs over the exact same spot makes it feel good almost.

He pulls me back again, his tongue finally moving lower, exactly where I so desperately needed it to be and feels absolutely amazing. I feel myself getting more and more sensitive, the pleasure slowly increasing along with the need to claim this man as mine.

I have to ask myself why I never took this stupid risk earlier in life. Alone from these past ten minutes I know that this night is going to be one of the best I'll probably ever have.

The sounds of my moans and his low groans mix together in the chilled air that fills the limousine's interior. With his tongue buried deep in my insides and his head trapped in the hold my thighs have on him makes both of our bodies heat up enough to keep me warm.

The sight of this beautiful face in between my legs, worshipping me like a starving man in a desert. Having those strong arms wrapped around me tightly makes me feel absolutely save even though I don't know anything about this man at all.

He keeps his tongue on me, until eventually I am pushed over the edge I fail to keep a long moan from slipping free. He grins as he lets me ride the high like waves and helps me come back down to land. The first thing I see when I open my eyes is his grin. That stupid adorable grin.