euphoria

((Just a nice little fully smut scenario ^^ Everyone loves Eighth Member AUs right? UwU Please enjoy :3 ))   

   It had only been about a few years since you had debuted with BTS, your debut having made the supposed boys only group co-ed

   Although it took them a while to get used to having you, a girl, in their group and in the same dorms as them, they eventually got over it and gladly accepted you with open arms. 

   BIAS especially.

   He seemed to be a little bit iffy of you in the beginning, not really liking the idea of having to share a space with a girl when he and the others were primarily a "boys only" dorm. 

   But once he actually got to know you and got used to your presence, he started to welcome you in more, but not just that.

   He began to develop quite the crush on you as well. 

   At first he thought it was just because he was young and you were pretty, which you absolutely were. He thought you were beautiful even. 

   But then as you were a part of the group for longer, and longer, and...longer, he felt more and more attached to you. 

   He couldn't help but feel a bit jealous whenever you would spend more time with another member than him, he felt small shivers and twinges up his spine whenever he felt your hand touch any part of him. 

   It was official, he was down bad for you. 

   He had no clue what he should do about it though, he didn't want to cause any awkwardness between you. 

   So he figured he would just pine for you silently, keeping his feelings to himself and pretending to feel like you were just a friend and group mate. 

   But what he didn't know or realize was that you, OC, had a crush on him as well. 

   You couldn't really pinpoint when exactly your feelings for BIAS had really began to show themselves, but if you really tried to, you supposed they began to flare up the day you all started filming the DNA video. 

   You were honestly mesmerized by how handsome and incredible he was, and from then on you only began to fall deeper. 

   But what were you supposed to do about it? 

   You couldn't just tell him, could you?

   What if things became awkward between you? Or what if he rejected you and said you were just friends?

   You didn't know if you could handle that kind of heartbreak. 

   But then you had that other thought creep into the forefront of your mind.

   What if he felt the same? What if he said he loved you and wanted to be more than friends and group mates?

   That made you pause. It could be true, what if he did feel the same for you?

   Although you honestly didn't know, you decided that maybe you should get some advice from one of the others.

   Going over to BIAS WRECKER and asking him for advice, confessing to him that you had a crush on BIAS and that you didn't know if you should tell him or keep it secret, he grinned at you and then said something that seemed so simple.

"Just tell him the truth. Who knows? Besides, I think he just might feel the same.."        

   With that statement rattling around in your head, honestly wondering why he seemed so smug right then, you were now standing in front of BIAS' bedroom door.

   Taking a deep breath in and out, you gently rapt your knuckles against the wood a few times and called out his name. 

    For a moment you didn't hear him respond. 

   Furrowing your brows a little in concern, since he always answered whenever his name was called, you tried the doorknob.

   Surprisingly, it was unlocked. 

   Gently turning doorknob and entering his bedroom, you looked around the surprisingly cleaned room as you closed the door behind you.

   As you looked around at all his things, you hadn't noticed the sound of the running water in the bathroom connected to his room. 

   Suddenly, the door to the bathroom opens, and not realizing that you were standing in the middle of his bedroom floor, BIAS went wide eyed.

"OC?! What are you doing in here??" 

   Quickly turning around to see what happened, your eyes suddenly went just as wide as you realized why he didn't respond when you knocked on the door.

   BIAS was taking a shower, and now you could see him clearly..

All he had on was a towel wrapped around his waist, covering up the fact that underneath.. he was completely naked.  

_____________________________________

MINI FORM  

+ name:   

+ stage name:      

+ age:   

+ position:      

+ hidden talent(s): ( talents oc has that don't involve being an idol )   

+ bt21 character:   

+ mic color:      

+ bias:   

+ bias wrecker:   

+ kinks:    

+ turn ons:   

+ turn offs: