reverse teacher x student au

((This is going to be a reverse teacher plot where OC is the teacher and BIAS is the student. And this will be a college au as well, because it's a smut plot and a teacher x student romance, there will be absolutely no minors. Cus that would be disgusting. Anywho, I hope people will enjoy :3))  

   You supposed you had been working as a ( Insert subject here ) teacher for about a year or two

   And you had to say, it was very much a wonderful time for you.

   Teaching was something that you had always enjoyed doing, especially when it was in a field that you pretty much knew like the back of your hand.

   And you could also pride yourself in having the best students in your class who excelled because of your teaching.

   Including one specific student of yours..

   BIAS.

   He was pretty much the top of his class in all of his classes, including yours.

   It seemed like he enjoyed being in your class, and you honestly enjoyed having him in your class as well.

   And then, you started eyeing him more and more, you noticed things about him.

   Attractive things.

   Of course BIAS was already considered to be incredibly handsome by his peers, especially by you, though.. 

   You also found him to be.. incredibly hot.

   And he was around your age, in his early 20s, which you were admittedly happy about.

   You also noticed that he would.. eye you up quite a bit during class.

   And the way he did so.. you could swear that he was mentally undressing you, and you were incredibly happy about that.

   You weren't one hundred percent sure what came over you, but you couldn't take it anymore.

   You wanted him, and he clearly seemed to want you in return.

   You just needed to find a way to pursue him without getting caught.

   A teacher having a relationship with their student was rather.. taboo of course.

   But you wouldn't get caught, you were positive of it.

   And you realized just how to get him right where you wanted him.

   One day as your usually scheduled class began, seeing your students file in and sit in their seats, you noticed BIAS sit down in his.

   Perfect..

   So standing up, having decided to wear something still modest but rather "hot" at the same time, you begin your lecture as usual.

   And as you hoped and expected, you subtly notice BIAS looking.. very intently at you with a very familiar look of.. intensity in his eyes..  
__________________________________________

Mini Form-  
• Name:  
• Age:  
• Subject OC Teaches:  
• Bias:  
• Kinks:  
• Turn Ons:  
• Turn Offs: