bangtan family cult

(( Here is a nice cult au :3 I hope someone is interested in doing this scenario with me ^^ ))

   The Bangtan Family, the name of the cult they were known as by the regular people, civilians, were an "organization" - though in reality their group was indeed a cult - that committed hit murders against bad and violent offenders or other crimi...

   The Bangtan Family, the name of the cult they were known as by the regular people, civilians, were an "organization" - though in reality their group was indeed a cult - that committed hit murders against bad and violent offenders or other criminals.

   They would wear masks to conceal their identities whenever they would commit their hits.

   You were one of those civilians in the beginning, until you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, having accidentally witnessed one of their hit missions.

   When you were taken to the cult's base camp at gunpoint, the members of the cult brought you to their leader to see what he wanted them to do to you.

   And he, Kim Namjoon, decided to spare you and had one of his followers put you in the basement.

   A few hours had passed with no real commotion, with you in the darkness and silence making you more and more afraid for your life.

   Once a bell repeatedly chimed and candles were suddenly lit, making the basement dim, there were now seven cloaked figures wearing masks standing right in front of you.

"We welcome our newest family member, OC. She has agreed to join us in our quest to rid our city of criminals and vile monsters."  

   Kim Namjoon held out his hands as he announced this calmly.

   Once that was done, you were given the permanent tattoo that each member had on their own arms as well.

   And after that was done, Namjoon looked between you and then at one of his followers, BIAS, as he made a hand motion to you.

"BIAS, you will keep OC with you in your room until her room is finished. For now.. we are dismissed until the next missions."  

   As everyone else slightly bowed in respect to their leader and went off to their own devices, at least until the next hit mission, BIAS picked you up over his shoulder without any issue and began his stride up to his room.

   Though as he carried you and had a feeling you would try to struggle, he whispered to you in a more forceful tone.

"Try to struggle or escape and you are dead. Understand?" 
____________________________________

Kim Namjoon: