harry potter au ( prisoner of azkaban)

((Another golden trio era scenario ^^ Please, anybody who loves Harry Potter aus - do this scenario with me T.T))  

   Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where every magical boy and girl will learn how to harness and control their magic for seven years, starting when they turn the age of 11 years old to the day they graduate at 18 years old

   Even if your parents were Muggles, or non magical people, you still would be given the chance to attend the glorious school.

   You were one of these magical children who were either sent a letter to Hogwarts, or a staff member - most likely either Hagrid or Professor McGonagall - would come to your family home to give you your Hogwarts letter.

   Along with explaining everything about the Wizarding World if necessary.

   Years went by and you were in your Third Year of Hogwarts, always studying to get the highest marks on exams.

   Of course you had your friends in your house, though you knew that your marks were incredibly important to you.

   However you did have to admit that you had a crush on another student.

   His name is BIAS, and he was a pretty popular student in his House and was known by a lot of the teachers in his classes.

   One day as you were walking down the hallway to the Great Hall, you had been reading a passage in a book while you had been walking.

   Though as you had been walking, you suddenly bumped into someone by accident.

   You looked up, slightly surprised and confused about why you went from being on your feet to now landing flat on your bottom on the ground.

   But as you look up, your eyes widen a little as you realize who you just ran into.

   BIAS.
___________________________________________

Kim Namjoon:

   × HOUSE|| Ravenclaw
   × BLOOD STATUS|| Pureblood
   × YEAR|| Fourth Year
   × EXTRA|| Namjoon is very studious and enjoys tutoring others in Potions, Transfiguration and History of Magic. He is also the Head Boy in his house, and he's very proud of it.