the grudge

((Here is a horror scenario :3 Warning, the characters will die in the plot, since nobody can stop the curse from claiming its victims ^^ Someone do this with me please :D Thank you))

In a lonely neighborhood in the city of Tokyo, Japan, a burned and charred house stood for decades.

Although it looked to be a normal little Japanese home, a curse plagued it and an Onryō had been born when a man, Takeo Saeki, brutally attacked and murdered his wife, Kayako Saeki.

And after their son, Toshio, had witnessed what happened to his mother, the enraged man took the boy to the bathroom and drowned him in the tub.

Though as he did so, he also slit the throat of their family cat, Mar, which caused Toshio's spirit and the cat's spirit to merge into one.

Ever since that day, rumors and legends of the house's curse have spread all throughout Japan.

And the people who have entered the house were either never seen again, or they had been found dead, with lower jaws ripped off or heads and limbs twisted and mangled.

There was even an attempt to burn it down, though it had somehow survived with it merely ending up in its currently charred state.

Even though the house stands empty and abandoned to this day, that doesn't stop the tourists and school students from entering.. either driven by curiosity, or by some kind of dare.

When nine tourists, seven men and two women, are visiting the country for said men's world tour, they have no idea what they have gotten themselves into.

And they have no idea of the carnage that will destroy them..

One by one..

____________________________________

"So what do you think we should do while we're in Tokyo for the week?"

   ( Group Member 1 ) asked as he looked over to the other eight people around him.

   The group of nine walked along the sidewalk from an outing earlier that day, and it was practically sunset by the time they were able to head back to their hotel rooms.

   You ( OC ), Bangtan, and Akiko Myoga.

   Humming softly in contemplation, BIAS WRECKER looked around and then he suddenly stopped in his tracks.