Chapter One

Lucy's POV:

It's been 126 days since I've been away from them... from him. Director Vance transferred me to the F.B.I's B.A.U in Quantico. Everyone is nice here but I want to go back to where I belong. I don't fit in here, I've had to change my whole personality since I've been here. 

"Hey Lucy were all going out tonight. Do you want to come with us?" Prentiss asks me.

"No thank you. Thanks for the offer though." I tell her. I don't talk much or hangout with them. They do ask about my past and where I came from no one but Hotch and Rossi know. I've been begging to return to N.C.I.S.

"Come on, Lucy please just this once. You've been here for a while now and you've never gone out with us." Garcia begs.

"Fine.. I'll meet you guys their. I'm gonna stop by my place to change." They all agreed and then left. 

"Hey kid." I look up and its Rossi.

"Hey.."

"I know its hard.. especially when you you left behind the people you love. But we care about you.."

"Vance put me here to punish me for loving someone on my team... And I will never get to see them again Rossi."

"Have you ever bother to call them kid?" He asks me but I don't say anything. 

"Go have fun with the team tonight kid I'll catch up with you guys later."

Rossi's POV:

Looking at her.. she's become a different person since the first day me and Hotch met her. I think I need to talk to her old team... she needs them more then ever right now. 

"Where you off too David?" Hotch asks me.

"She is suffering Aaron, and it seems like I am the only one that's noticed. She needs them so that where I am going."

Gibbs's POV:

I sit at my desk looking at the last picture Lacy and I took. She loved polaroid cameras.. she's wearing this beautiful sundress with flowers I bought her. Vance won't bring her back and refuses to tell me why.

"Uhh Boss.." I hear Tony says. I look up from the picture and their was someone standing in front of me.

"Are you Agent Gibbs?" He asks.

"Yeah who's asking?" I tell him.

"I'm SSA David Rossi... I work at the B.A.U."

"Okay why are you here?" I reply to him.

"I work with Lacy Heart..." Everyone crowds my desk as my eyes widen.

"So that's where Vance sent her off too." Tony chimes in.

"Is she okay?" I ask him.

"No.. she's not. When She first came the B.A.U she was happy but sad. Now.. she's changed."

"Changed how?" Ziva ask.

"She keeps to herself, only talks to the team when it comes to a case and when the cases are done she closes herself up from the rest of the world.. I don't know what happened but she needs you... all of you."

"Where is she." I ask him.

"She finally gave in after the team invited her out." He grabs a piece of paper and writes something down.

"That is where she will be." Then he walks away, leaving the name of a bar on my desk.

Lucy's POV: