2

11:50 AM
Third Person

  The bell rang, signifying that lunch was over. 
  "Fuck, P.E." Quackity groaned. Karl laughed.
  "That's why you're  always on the bench," Dream cackled. The table erupted in laughter. Quackity flushed in embarrassment.
  "Fuck you guys." He flipped the table off and put his tray away. He then left the cafeteria. The group followed.

3:00 PM
Third Person

  Karl was in the locker room, tying up his cleats. He was gonna try out for football, just as he had done every year. The other boys were in the locker room as well.
  "You think we're gonna make it?" Dream asked sarcastically. Sapnap just looked at him. Karl, Punz, Callahan, and Quackity did the same.
  "Although, I'm not too sure about Quackity," he added, side eyeing the latter.
  "I'm a very important asset to the team!" He fired back.
  "Yeah, bench warmer." Karl spoke up. Dream wheezed. Quackity was livid. "Remember when Sapnap's nose broke?? I played then, didn't I?? We won that game, even without him!" Sapnap rolled his eyes.
  "That wouldn't have happened if that jackass from the Cows watched where he was fucking throwing!"

  "Alright, boys! You ready?" The coach, Badboyhalo, popped his head into the room. "Language, Nick." He added.  Dream looked up. "Just about, coach." The rest of the boys nodded. "Okay, we can't stall all evening, so hurry up!" With that, he left. Sapnap sighed.
  "I wish he wasn't always so fucking pushy," he commented. He put his helmet on his head.
  "It's showtime."

  The boys got up, some carrying their helmets. They walked out onto the field.

Quick A/N: I haven't the slightest clue how tryouts work, so bare with me.

  They did all sorts of drills. Quackity mainly sat on the bench.
  "Alex, you won't make the team if you don't do anything!" Bad said, clearly exasperated. Sapnap and Dream glanced over in the middle of a drill.

  "I'm exhausted, Coach," he replied. Bad sighed.
  "You haven't done anything since laps!"
  "I can't fucking control my body's energy levels," Quackity snapped.
  "First of all, watch your language, second of all, get out there. Do some drills." With that, Bad walked away.

  Dream and Sapnap were hanging onto each other, doubled over laughing. Quackity glared at them. He walked over to Karl.
  "Coach is making me do drills, the asshole. Wanna throw the ball around?" He offered.
  "Coach isn't an asshole, I mean, sure he can get annoying with his 'language' crap, but he isn't an ass," Karl replied.

  "But sure, go long." Quackity walked back about 5 feet and opened up his hands.

  "This might not be the best, I haven't been practicing over summer!" Karl called. Quackity rolled his eyes. "Ready?" Karl asked. Quackity nodded.

  With that, Karl threw the ball. It definitely wasn't a perfect bullet, but it wasn't a duck either. Quackity caught it perfectly. This is why they need me, Quackity thought, a shit eating grin appearing on his face. He passed the ball back to Karl.

~

Second chapter! For those who don't really know the terminology I'm using, a bullet is when the thrower throws the football in a perfect spiral, and a duck comes out more wobbly and doesn't fly as far. Bullets usually fly farther.

Damn, I really focused on Quackity's character.

Did you guys catch that reference?

Wordcount: 561 words