4

6:41 PM
Third Person

  Karl, Sapnap, and Dream skated around the park for a few more hours, with George sitting on the edge of the bowl. By the time they were going home, it was sunset.

  Dream was holding his board, walking hand-in-hand with George, while Karl and Sapnap were slowly skating beside each other.

  "What's going on between them?" Sapnap whispered.
  "No clue. I think they might have something going. I can't be too sure, though." Karl replied. He looked toward the other pair. They were giggling, presumably something someone said.

8:48 PM
Karl's POV

  I walked through my front door with my board tucked under my arm. I tossed it down, shut and locked the door, grabbed my skateboard once more, and headed upstairs.
  I put my board down by my bedroom door. It was white on the bottom, with my friends' signatures and purple and grey butterflies overtop.

  Sapnap once got ahold of my board and added a flame on it, claiming it'd make my board 'look more manly', in his words.

  I grabbed some pajamas out of my dresser and changed. After I finished changing, I went downstairs for a snack.
  "Hey, honey," my mom said.
  "Hi." I replied.
  "Did you have a nice time skating tonight?"
  "Yeah, I did. Except Alex left."
  "Oh. I assume he was just upset with Nick, as usual." She then went back to watching her soap. I sighed in relief, and grabbed a bag of ranch flavoured Bugles and a Monster.

(You can't convince me that the ranch kind isn't the best kind.)

  I plodded back upstairs and to my room. I assumed that Kelly was already asleep.

  I sat down in my gaming chair and booted up Roblox. I wasn't expecting anyone to be on at this hour, but there Quackity was, playing MeepCity. I chuckled to myself. He's probably taking his anger out on little kids.

  I logged into Bloxburg. I just wanted a calm night building. I also opened up Spotify and started playing my liked songs on shuffle.

  I'm building my dream house. It looks great so far.

1:34 AM
Karl's POV

  After a while on Bloxburg and vibing to my music, I finally glanced at the time. Holy shit, 1 in the morning! I quickly turned off my PC.

  I brushed my teeth, and climbed into bed.

~
Short chapter, I know. By the way, my favourite Roblox game irl is Bloxburg, so I decided to reflect that in the book.
Wordcount: 423 words