00 | Prologue

×××

I heard the door of my room open as my system began to transition away from sleep mode

I heard the door of my room open as my system began to transition away from sleep mode. I felt her hands around my body as she laid by my side, could only be Helen, I keep forgetting to remove her fingerprint from my door lock, she just keeps coming even though I don't hide the fact that I'm tired of her coming into my room unannounced, my room seems more like our room at this rate.

"Hey." I forced my eyes open as I turned to look at her.

"Hey, good morning." She replied, her face beaming.

"You know there's something called knocking." I educated her.

"Scar told me you'd be asleep and I didn't want to disturb." She said.

"Well, you did either way." I had stayed up the whole night with Scar because she didn't want to be alone as she practiced her dance routine for a competition and I had no chance, it's a miracle how she isn't asleep right now. I stood up from the bed and head to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I came out minutes later, Helen was now sitting on my bed pressing something on her phone. "Hey." Scar said as she barged into my room.

"There's something called knocking." I said for the second time today.

"Oh, thought you were asleep, food is ready." My twin sister explained.

"Who cooked?" That was the next question.

"Me, duh."

"Noooo." I complained, we both don't eat what the cooks make as we prefer to make ours but my food is way better than Scar's, way better.

"Be down in five." She told me. "Helen, come on." She urged Helen.

"Alright." Helen said as she finally left my room with Scar.

I quickly took my bath as they both left and head downstairs to the kitchen where they both were, apparently they were both waiting for me.

"Don't tell me you're expecting to eat without having your bath." Scar accused me.

"I take my bath pretty fast, I'm not like you Scar." I said to her as she rolled her eyes.

We all had breakfast,this was most mornings of the holidays, it seemed like Helen was running away from home, I never asked asked her why because I didn't care and I would too if I had the chance, the only reason I liked school.

"We're here." I could hear Kevin's loud voice through the living room as he entered with Justin.

"You don't have to be so loud." I said to him as I stood up just finishing my food.

"Ooo, what's for breakfast?" Kevin said as he joined us at the dining table.

"None for you." Scar replied him.