Hey there 🖐

I would firstly say a big thank you for giving my book a chance, means a lot and I guarantee you won't regret it.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written consent of the publisher.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This book would have some disturbing scenes such as self hurt, suicide, mature scenes, violence and so on, if you're triggered by any of the above, do not read.

And the most important thing is votes and comments,  it triggers fast updates.

Blurb

"Do you know when you're dancing?"

"No."

"It's when you're having fun."

×××

Amirah Laylah Ahmed, a Nigerian girl who just finished high school in Nigeria decide to leave for the US to continue her education as her late grandfather had promised her. She left all that she knows in Nigeria for the unknown in US.

Skyler Henry Harris, the school's Jork, ladies men, the son of one of the richest men in the States. Skyler was broken in a lot of ways and wouldn't let anyone in until she comes around.

Laylah, an optimistic girl expected nothing but good but met the complete opposite.

This isn't your usual love story, it's a story of not just a boy and a girl but of the colours black and white.

Laylah would get slapped hard in the face with a lot of challenges and obstacles, the ones she'd never thought existed in our time.

Follow Laylah on this journey of hatred, love, unity, unforgettable past and tragedy.

Formerly known as 'I was born different'