Collab Pt2-𝓓𝓭 𝓞𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓪

Amani Jones
16

________________________________Me and Dd made it to the venue, I open instagram and saw that somebody leaked that I was coming to the concert

Me and Dd made it to the venue, I open instagram and saw that somebody leaked that I was coming to the concert. "The media quick asf, How they find out that I was coming", I said getting out of the truck. "Probably somebody from Xxl", Dd said. A Big ass group of boys started walking over to us.

"Yo is that Thee Amani Jones", I heard a voice say. "Is that Thee Ddot", I said giving him a hug. "You know me?", He asked. "Ik all of y'all", I said pointing to the group. "Prove it", Dd said. "Jay, Jstar, Dudeylo, Hoodstardotty, Ddot, 83baby, Yogii and Roscoe g", I said. "Damn", Jay said. "Let's get this show on the road", I said walking to the entrance.

But I seen a truck pull up and I noticed it, It was henry my bodyguard. I walked up to the truck and he rolled down his window. "I brung you a outfit, So you could change", He said. "You know me too well", I said. "Almost you left your necklace with your mom on it at home", He said handing it to me. "Thank god, I thought I lost it", I said.

"Imma get out the car, You change in the back", He said getting out. I got in the car and started changing and nobody could see inside because the windows were tinted. After I finished I hopped out of the car and Henry locked it, Then we walked in the building.

 After I finished I hopped out of the car and Henry locked it, Then we walked in the building

(Her outfit and Necklace)

"She left out and came back with a whole new wardrobe", Ddot said. "Everyone this is Henry, He's my moms husband and my bodyguard", I said. They all said wassup and I walked over to Dd and the DJ. "What song you singing", Dd asked. "Always and forever (Ik Mariah the scientists made the song, But we gonna pretend that Amani made it)", I said. "That's it?", Dd asked.

"Yea because I haven't really performed in a big crowd in a long time", I said. "Alright come on", Dd said putting his arm around me. "Look At y'all", Ddot said putting the camera in our face. I did my lil pose or whatever, Anyways the concert started and I stay backstage.
_____

They sung there one last song before it was my go. "Where's my ear piece", I asked. The manager handed me one and I put it in my ear, Dd called me on stage and I started smiling as I walked on. The crowd went crazy, They was loud asf and. "You finna stay on the stage with me?", I asked Dd. "You want me to?", He asked. "I mean you can", I said. The DJ started the song, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Baby, you should know this, That I ain't goin'
And I ain't blowin' no smoke I mean, I been sober, But you shoulda known it
That I wasn't goin' And I know you noticed I've changed, But I'll be your woman always
Always and forever, Always, Always and forever, Always, always. Seems like I can't get away from you Broken hearts were made for two, I guess And it's so confusin' Findin' the right ways to express We in love, it's a fear
It's a drug we do, I guess An addiction, we won't end it", I sung as Dd hype me up.

"But, baby, you should know this, That I ain't goin' And I ain't blowin' no smoke, I mean, I been sober But you shoulda known it
That I wasn't goin' And I know you noticed I've changed, But I'll be your woman always
Always and forever, Always
Always and forever, Always, always (Baby)", I sung.
(PSA: She gonna sing Lil baby's part to)

"Baby, you should know that I'm fuckin' with you for you, Bought the Lamb' truck cash, and doubled back and bought the coupe
It ain't nothin' you can ask for, I see myself won't do, Got the Cartier skeleton and you got one too (ooh, ooh-ooh) You ain't trippin' 'bout bitches I run through And you always on your shit so I salute (always) But I'm always on the move, Switchin' plays like I switch shoes (oh-oh, oh, ooh-oh) Put on my chains and work my moves, Just stay the same, don't get confused
I'm one you will never have to lose,
It ain't too much you gotta prove, Don't bring it up if you ain't got proof (always) I hit the gas and I go zoom, I let my cash go through the roof, Can't miss a beat, I stay in tune And I ain't goin' nowhere 'til I'm six feet with a tomb (yeah, yeah)", I Rapped.

"Baby, you should know this (baby, you should know this) That I ain't goin' (goin' nowhere)
And I ain't blowin' no smoke, I mean, I been sober But you shoulda known it (known it)
That I wasn't goin' And I know you noticed I've changed But I'll be your woman always (always) Always (always) and forever
Always (always and forever) Always and forever, Always, uh
Always, uh", I finished the song.

Everyone started cheering and Dd came over to me and gave me a kiss, Which caught me off guard but I did kiss him back. I pulled away and then I felt somebody pick me up, I looked down and Saw Jay. I started laughing and she put me on his neck. This was the happiest I ever been since my mother died.