Newly found 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𒊹︎

3rd person POV:

Chapter: newly found feelings

The dimly lit room enveloped Jake and sunoo  in a cozy embrace as they settled on the couch, their bodies pressed against each other, seeking warmth and comfort. Tonight was one of those rare occasions when Jake stayed over at sunoo's  house, and they decided to make the most of their time together.

With a bowl of popcorn resting between them, they navigated through a selection of movies, searching for the perfect one to accompany their evening. The flickering light of the TV screen painted their faces with soft hues as the opening credits rolled.

Sunoo snuggled closer to Jake, resting his head on Jake's shoulder. The familiar scent of Jake's cologne combined with the warmth of their proximity made his heart skip a beat. It was a comfort that felt like home.

As the movie played, their fingers interlaced, creating an unspoken connection that spoke volumes. They exchanged glances filled with understanding, knowing that there were words left unsaid between them.

Jake broke the silence, his voice hesitant but filled with longing.

"You know, sun, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about."

Sunoo's eyes met Jake's, curiosity and anticipation in his gaze. "What is it, Jake? You can tell me anything."

Jake took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before speaking.

"It's about Niki, the new kid. I can't deny the way my heart skips a beat whenever I see him. It's like he has this magnetic pull that I can't resist."

Sunoo's brows furrowed, his voice tinged with a mix of confusion and concern.

"Are you saying... you have feelings for him?"

Jake nodded, his gaze fixed on their intertwined hands.

"Yeah, it's complicated. I've never felt this way before, and it scares me. But I wanted to be honest with you, sun. You're my best friend, and I don't want to keep secrets from you."

Sunoo's rip tightened around Jake's hand, his voice filled with a blend of emotions.

"Jake, I appreciate your honesty. And I want you to know that I've been feeling something too, but not for Niki. It's for you."

Surprise flashed across Jake's face, his eyes widening.

"You... you have feelings for me?"

Sunoo nodded, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"Yes, Jake. You're more than just my best friend. When we're together like this, I feel something deeper. It's like my heart has found its missing piece."

Their words hung in the air, the weight of their unspoken desires echoing in the silence. For a moment, time stood still as they processed the revelation, their hearts pounding in sync.

Jake reached out, cupping sunoo's face with his hand, his voice filled with a newfound certainty.

"Won, I never realized... I feel the same way. Being with you, it just feels right. I don't want to lose what we have."

Sunoo's yes sparkled with a mixture of joy and relief.

"Jake, we don't have to lose anything. We can navigate these new emotions together, supporting each other every step of the way."

And in that moment, they leaned in, their lips meeting in a gentle and tender kiss, sealing their unspoken desires with a promise of exploration and love. The movie on the TV screen played on, but their focus was on each other, embarking on a journey of self-discovery and the realization that sometimes, the deepest connections are found in the most unexpected places.