Chapter 9: the sister i never knew

I woke up in a bed. I was in dead silence. Not a breeze or anything. No dusk or light coming in. No birds or animals running around out side. I had been sweating. More nightmares. I lay back down for a minute then got up again. I couldn't get to sleep. I know it was a little thing but why wasn't their a window. I sat in the edge of my bed. I was scared to fall. I hadn't walked in four days now I think. I looked at my cuts. They had been stitched up. My heads lump had gone down and my hands and feet were healing. I pushed my self up. It felt a little weird like the feeling when your leg falls asleep and you can't feel it.

I opened the door of my bed room. I walked down a hall way I hadn't see yesterday. I slowly opened the first door. It crected open. Rebecca slept on the cold concrete floor. I walked over to her. She was shaking. The only thing she owned in the room was a photo in a beautiful old polished frame. In the photo was three girls. I smiled. They looked so happy. I looked at the other two girls. One was about 4 and the 7. I looked closer. I dropped the photo. They looked a little like me and Ki Ki has little kids. The glass covering the photo smashed. Rebecca woke with a startle.
She teared up but she was trying to hide it.
"I'm sorry miss I will leave this room.", she said

" no stop", I grabbed her hand. I saw a memory of holding a girls hand when she was being pulled any.
" I'm so sorry for what I did to that picture!, I will get it repeared! I just thought.... Nothing I'm being stupid, I'm sorry"

"No miss I am", she held her head down at the floor. Was she waiting for me to smack her. I hugged her instead. She looked a little nervous but then she hugged back. Then we stopped hugging she looked up at me with big sad eyes that were tearing up.

" you recognised me straight away didn't you" I told her

She nodded