Chapter 12: After

My dress turned side ways as I walked up the stairs. A snow flake brushed my nose, numbing it. He grabbed my waist and turned me to him strongly. As uncomfortable has I felt I wouldnt show it. I just smiled at him. I doesn't know if I will be able to say I do. I tried to look for Rebecca in the crowd. I never expected to get married like this.

"miss!"

"What?". I said

Everyone laughed

"I will repeat. Do you Lin Ziling...", said the priest

Why did they change my last name?

"Lin Ziling take King Hugo, to be your wedded wife"

I gulped I had to do it with Out hesitation

"I do"

I didn't pay attention after that. Suddenly I was scooped into a kiss. He was a very full on kisser. I can't breathe. I tried to kiss him back to sell my act. It seemed like forever but be finally pulled his lips away.

*BANG

I jumped. Confetti fell down on us.

"I pronounce you husband and wife", shouted the priest with excitement.

The next morning
I sat in the corner of our bedroom. All my eyeliner from last night ran down my face with my tears. Wiping my tears away only made it messier. I just couldn't stop crying. What happened last night.... was horrible. He wasn't here right now. He had no respect for me. I was shaking the hold time in that bed, I had to hide it, pretend I like it, pretend I love it....

I finally stood up I went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My face was red, bags under my eyes that were stinging.

I grabbed a cloth and scrubbed off my wreaked makeup. My wedding dress was ripped in the corner of my OUR room. It was ripped up by Hugo last night... You don't want to know. I stepped into the Icy cold shower. I remember when I was little Ki Ki and I would pretend we were queens and princess. We would always wish to be one but we were just kids, sure it a very different and maybe better life but not like this..

Was this the life I would get....