Maniacs

Ella's P.O.V.

"Get dressed everyone because we are rocking the beach today!" Cate exclaims.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! and yes!! I love the beach!" I immediately run towards my room while planning on what to wear.

"You guys better be dressed by the time I get down or else I'm going without you guys." I add leaving a teasing threat before actually entering my room.

Once finished getting ready for the beach it was time to call the others but I guess I didn't need to because we all managed to step out of our rooms together.

"See! We're right on time! C'mon the guys are waiting for us!" We laugh at Val's comment while me and Cate look at each other,smirking. We both know that Val isn't only excited because we're going to the beach, she gets to see her two hunks topless. I shake my head to remove the creepy grin off my face as we continue to walk out the door.

Like what Val has stated, the boys were waiting for us dressed in board shorts and a simple shirt.

We decided to walk the not-so-long walk to the beach just to get some exercise and fresh air.

Turns out Cate and I walk really slow making Val leave us for the guys. Like who even knew she'd do that?

Just kidding! The boys pulled Val with them wanting to talk to her about living situations in the house or parties, something like that.

Cate and I walked together joking around about our high school life and how we messed with some of our teachers and classmates. The good old days! I'll really miss high school.

"Ella!!!" Cate whispers, harshly may I add.

"What? Why are you whispering?!" I ask, looking at her as if she grew another head.

"Shush that mouth of yours!" She sassily replies.

"What the heck?! Why are you shushing me when your calling me?!" I flail my arms in curiosity.

"Ow!" She punched me! Before I could hit her back for revenge she points towards our front.

I halted just to stare at the sight in front of us. Val, our shy and insanely crazy best friend in between Jace and Matt not even half a meter from the two of them, laughing as if she knew the two boys since birth. Never have me and Cate seen Val be this comfortable with a guy much less with two guys but nevertheless we're happy for her.

We kept giggling about who she'll end up with. This will be a long ride if she does fall for one of them. If you ask me what's the definition of dense I would say it's Val. She still has no clue that she has two boys ready to do anything for her. You could tell by the looks the two boys are giving her and those glares they're giving each other!

We finally caught a glimpse of the beach after some time of walking, thank goodness.

Spotting the beach was easy but looking for the perfect spot stay was difficult. That's why the moment we reached the beach me and Cate ran off to the shore, chasing after Val, leaving the rest of them to look for the perfect spot.

"Hey Val!!! BROS BEFORE HOES!" Cate screams.

"What the heck Cate?!? CHICKS BEFORE DICKS KAY?" I push Cate to the shore as I say so, that's what she gets for punching me awhile back.

I look at Cate and she looks at me in awe after my statement while I stare back. And without any words, we know it's a mutual understanding. We smack our hands together in a high-five and laugh maniacally afterwards, all the while scaring Val as she watches us from a far