Are You Hitting On Me?

Ella's P.O.V

Bodies dancing, drunk people singing and desperate people trying to get laid. That, sadly, sums up what I have been seeing in this party for about twenty minutes. It's not technically the best party because the music got boring after only ten minutes and now I'm seated on top of the kitchen island of a random stranger's home and I couldn't exactly leave.

"Heeeeeeeeyyyyy! Wanna do something fun?"A drunk boy slurs.

"Just so you know it'll be the best you'll ever have." I disgustingly glare at him.

"It could be quick." That's when I start to walk away but not before a grip on my upper arms stops me and in a speed of light his alcohol smelling breath is close to mine. I struggle in his hold and I try to kick him but he just won't budge.

"No one ignores me." He whispers while I struggle to move.

"Stop it! Stop!" I move in all sorts of direction while screaming.

"Stop moving missy." He then dives his head towards my neck.

I start to panic when he continues his assault, his hand reaches my lower back and it goes lower and lower towards my butt while his other hand crawls towards my stomach.

"Please stop!" I mutter softly while trying to get him away from me.

What in the world did I get myself into?

*Throwback to 30 minutes ago*

I stare at the flirting couple in front, not knowing what to do since I hate public display of affection with a passion since forever. I considered going with them to the park but based from what I am seeing I think I'll just take a rain check. Matt is busy sulking around the house while Cate is busy sleeping and that leaves me alone, again.

"U-hum. I- I'll just stay here you know, you guys go ahead and have fun." They look at me questioningly but didn't bother to ask and head straight to the door.

I know Jace committed a huge mistake and it's a miracle me and Cate still accepted him but it doesn't mean he apologised means he's forgiven we just accept him for the sake of Val. Though during the big issue Val and Jace weren't really official, him liking Val is still something he should have considered before heading off to bang that stupid hoe. Since he is or maybe was a player, we can't really blame him but we do hope he doesn't hurt Val a second time.

Judging on the amount of boredom I'm currently feeling I won't last until dinner so I might as well go to a party that Matt mentioned a few days back and since he's not going because he's too busy having a pity party by himself, I will.

I wore a simple navy blue crop top that fits my body snugly with a pair of matching shorts and to top it off, I added some accessories with a pair of sandals.

I left the house and head to the party where I didn't know would be the death of me.

*End of throwback*

I land my ass in a stupid situation where my virginity will most likely be taken by some drunk stranger.

Crack

I whip my head upwards to see a guy punching the living daylights out of the drunken asshole.

"You alright?" I stare at him, really long as he shuffles in his place.

Then I look at the drunk boy, passed out and sporting a bruised eye.

He extends his arm out to help me up and I take it, immediately hugging him.

"Thank you so much." I mumble in his chest.

I back away from him and look down towards the floor, I didn't really mean to hug him or anything I was just really grateful.

I look up to see him laughing at me. What the heck? I throw him a nasty glare.

"Easy there tiger!" He raises both his hands to show innocence.

"Do I look like a fucking animal to you?" I hiss.

"I did just save your life back there. Before I forget, my name is Blake." He's got a point. He extends his hand out this time to shake my hand and I take it, brushing off the tingling feeling.

"Ella, Sorry about that, it's just me and everything that just happened."  I smile sheepishly.

It took him a couple of minutes before saying.

"Did it hurt?" I wonder over what he just said. What is he talking about? Maybe he's asking about the drunk boy.

"Not really, he didn't do much I guess." He chuckles with my reply. Now I'm seriously wondering.

"You seem to be highly amused with me." I roll my eyes but I still am curious on what he's asking.

"You were supposed to say what." I eye him suspiciously.

"Ok...what?"

"When you fell from heaven?" I laugh like there's no tomorrow.

I clutch my stomach that was aching from laughter and I also try to calm my laughter down.

"Are you trying to hit on me?" I say after I have calmed down.

"Did it work?"

"Nope!"

"Then how about I get you something to drink?" He smiles that killer smile that could woo any girl. I'm pretty sure I just died a thousand times just by that one smile.

Should I? He did save my life but I don't really know him.

Who cares?

I grin at him and slowly nod my head earning him a short laugh from me.

"Great!"

=================
Hello!! Ohmigash! I finally updated! Took me long enough! I apologize for taking so long :D I'm sorry if there's like a bunch of grammatical errors but I hope you enjoyed the chapter ;) Have a nice day guys!

I edited some stuff guys because this chapter wasn't that clear so yeah! here is the somehow edited version! :)

-Nat