Huh?

||Y/n||

Ji-na: Is something wrong Y/n? Are you hiding something from me? You didn't move on...?

I burst out into tears. I can't hold it anymore. I need to tell her.

Y/n: No. I-i couldn't. I don't want to.

Ji-na: ARE YOU CRAZY!? Y/N ITS BEEN F*CKING ONE MONTH SINCE HE CONTACTED YOU. Wake up!! He doesn't love you anymore. Move on!! Don't contact me until then. Bye.

She stood up and walked out of the house.

???: You don't want to?

I turned around and saw. Taehyung. I'm day dreaming again. Ain't I?

Y/n: Oh. You came again. My mind doesn't like me. Does it? You apear out of nowhere even though you are in your flight. I keep on day dreaming about you. Stop it. Please. Stop making images of Taehyung in front of my eyes. Please...

I was crying non stop but my brain didn't stop playing acts. He was still there. Walking towards me.

Thv: Y/n-

Y/n: I SAID STOP!

Thv: I'm real. I'm really infront of you. Your brain isn't playing acts. It's me. Taehyung.

I stopped for a moment. Stared at him with puffy eyes. He is really here. He is real.

Y/n: you are real. Yes real

With that I hugged him and started crying again.

Y/n: I don't want to move on. I don't know why? But I-i always question myself whether I love him or not. I always tell myself that I love him. Tbh I want to love you but I don't want to....

Thv: you are confused Y/n. First calm down.

I started taking deep breaths and calmed myself.

Thv: Good now go and take rest. I'll prepare something for us. Okay?

I nodded my head and walked into my room.

||Thv||

Y/n doesn't want to move on from him? But why? What did he tell her that she is wanting to love him?

I got his info yesterday he is in Busan. He is married. He is married to Lisa. But there is a rumour that it's a contract marriage. I need to confirm before telling Y/n.

She will be heartbroken if this isn't a contract marriage but a real one. It's gonna hurt her a lot. She is a cry baby though (chuckle). She is cute when she cries but I don't want to see her cry. Cry for him. Who cheated on her.

I entered the kitchen and started preparing jjajangmyeon for us.

I don't know what to do Y/n. I'll let the things be how they are. I won't try anything anymore. I don't wanna force you to move on. I love you Y/n. Hope you stay happy with me.

Time skip

We were eating the food I prepared. Her eyes were red and puffy.

Y/n: It's good.

Thv: huh?

Y/n: Jjajangmyeon tastes good.

Thv: oh t-thank you. You can have more. I prepared a lot of it 😊

Y/n: I will. Btw what about your work?

Thv: My flight was postponed to tomorrow because of bad weather.

Y/n: You are still going?

I nodded my head. A thought flashed my mind again.

Thv: You wanna come?

I didn't expect that. She nodded her head!! She is coming with me! Yay!!

Thv: okay then I will book a ticket for you. Pack your bag! 😁

I was so happy. She smiled at me. Omg am I dreaming? She is acting different.

Thv: wanna go for shopping?

Y/n: yes.

Thv: okay. After eating this, go and get ready. We will go for shopping 🛒

Y/n: Okay. I'll be quick.

Thv: No need to hurry. The mall will be open. It's still 6.

Y/n: okay 👍

We finished eating and got ready to go to the mall. I took her to Gucci first and then Celine and then Dior. I bought a lot of clothes for her though she refused to buy much. We were in the car now.

Y/n: You waste money a lot!

Thv: Who told I wasted money? I bought clothes which you WILL wear. So it's not a waste. Also u liked the dresses so why not?

Y/n: You will spoil me. 😑

Thv: A lot 😆

I chuckled looking at her pouting. Such a baby. We soon reached our home and got ready for the flight. The flight is at 5 so we gotta be ready. It's around 8:30 here. It takes 3 hours to reach airport.

Y/n: come and pack with me.

Thv: Huh?

Y/n: let's pack our luggage together. You pass me the clothes and I will arrange them.

Thv: okay!

She really confuses me. One time she doesn't want me and the other time she wants to be with me. This girl is weird.

Y/n: okay so now. Get me the trolley bag I don't know where they are....

Thv: it's fine I'll get it!

I walked towards my closet and lifted the bag from top shelf.

Thv: here you go.

Y/n: thank you. I arranged the clothes so all you have to do is pass. Oh and select any three dresses from our shopping today.

Thv: yes ma'am! 🫡

I started passing the clothes to her one by one but a few clothes fell on the floor due to my clumsiness.

Thv: Wait. Is this br-

Y/n: Ya! Taehyung give that to me now. Why are you so clumsy? Aish. Ahhhh

Thv: Why are you blushing Y/n...?

I started teasing her making her blush.

Y/n: Pervert

Thv: What did you call me?

Y/n: P-E-R-V-E-R-T Pervert

I immediately pinned her down on the bed making her flustered by my sudden move. I got my face close to her ear whispering...

Thv: Only for you, love....

Y/n: L-love?

Thv: I love you Y/n.

___________________________________________