Freedom (18+)

||Y/n||

I came out of the bathroom and saw Taehyung waiting with his things, checking his phone.

Y/n: You can go now.
Thv: oh u came? Okay I'll go.

With that he entered the bathroom. After sometime the phone started ringing continuously. But Taehyung was in the bathroom.

Y/n: Tae!! You are getting a call!!

Thv: Pick it instead of me please.

Y/n: ok!!

The name which showed on the screen made me confused.

Why is Jimin calling him?

I answered the call and kept quiet while he spoke.

*OTP*

Jm: We found Jungkook. He is with Lisa in Paris itself. I'll arrange the meeting at 5 is that fine?

I was shocked. Jungkook? With Lisa? Who is she? What is he doing here with her?

Jm: hello? Taehyung? Are you listening to me? Aishh

*OTPE*

Why were you searching for Jungkook Taehyung? Why? Why did you want to do that? Who the fuck is Lisa!? SO I WAS RIGHT! It was HIM. Why Jungkook? Why? Why did you have to enter my life again?

I was crying. Again. I heard a clicking sound and turned around to see Taehyung drying his hair. He looked at me and saw me crying. Why? Why should he always see me crying?

Thv: Y/n..what's wrong princess? Hey look at me. Why are you crying?

Just then he received a message. I gave it to him knowing that it was Jimin's text. He took it and looked at the message. His eyes widened staring at me.

Thv: he was the one who called?

I just nodded my head. Controlling the tears which are gonna spill again.

Thv: You.....heard everything?

And yes. Again I couldn't control them and burst out crying. I have changed so much because of this heartbreak. I shouldn't cry. I shouldn't. After all he left me and I got a chance to meet an angel.

||Author Pov||

Taehyung was shocked. He was too stunned to speak anything or do anything. It was confirmed that they r married. But not that it was not a contract but a real one.

It turns out that Lisa is his secretary and like any other story he fell in love with her and married her totally forgetting about Y/n.

Y/n stopped crying. She smiled. Taehyung went blank with that smile. What was that smile for?

Thv: W-why are you smiling Y/n?

Y/n: I am free now Tae. I am free from his fake promise. Now nothing can stop me from loving you. No thoughts, no promises, no fake love.

With that Y/n kissed Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes widened again but gave in and started kissing back. Taehyung slid his hand inside Y/n's white shirt and started kissing roughly. He pulled out and whispered in his deep voice.

Thv: I waited so long for this. Are u ready?

Y/n nodded her head and Taehyung didn't waste a sec in kissing her again.

His hands started to go up and up inside her shirt. Caressing her soft skin. With his other hand he caressed her thighs indicating her to jump. She jumped circling her legs around Taehyung's waist, placing her hands around Taehyung's neck without breaking the kiss.