Wtf

||Y/n POV||

Did he just- wow. Just wow Min Yoongi.

Y/n: Ex. Ex fake boyfriend.

Min: Calling our relationship fake isn't good. Kitten .

Thv: I told you to stop with that! You will say and I will believe it? Fiance my foot. She clearly called it FAKE. "Calling our relationship fake isn't good. Kitten ." Huh.

He said mocking Yoongi. Which obviously made Yoongi a little pissed.

Suga: Then what about those 3 years which you tagged "Fake"?

Thv: 3 years!? When did this happen Y/n?

Suga: Oh? So your name is Y/n now?

Thv: What do u mean by NOW? It's her name from the beginning.

Suga: She was in a relationship with me with the name Kyra.

Thv: Kai- what?

Y/n: Kyra.

(The name is pronounced as kaira but the spelling is Kyra. 😁)

Thv: So it's true? Kyra?

Y/n: That's not my name Tae. Please don't call me with that name. I will explain it to you later. Please. I need to get out of here.

Suga: The game didn't even begin kitten wai- 

Thv: Let's go Y/n.

He pulled me out of the hall and helped me get into the car and we left that place. He is so angry right now. His veins are even popping out on his forehead. That's scary. I never saw him like that before. He started talking while giving glances

Thv: I thought Jungkook was your First love Y/n? Who is he then? Did u do this to test me? Acting like you were hurt by this marriage and crying all the time with that pink tint on your cheeks to make me fall for you and leave m-

Slap. I landed a slap on his cheek when he stopped the car at the signal at the same time.

Y/n: Leave you? You think I would sacrifice my verginity to you for leaving u?? Mind your words Taehy-

Thv: How dare you slap me!? You tell me first Y/n. What he said...was it all true? You were his fiance!?

Y/n: I'll explain it to you once we reach hotel room Taehyung.

Silence filled the car. Only heavy breaths due to anger were heard. Soon the light turned green and he drove off at high speed.

I didn't care much about the speed cause I knew he wanted answers. As soon as possible. But I'm worried about the truth which he will get to know soon.

I know I shouldn't have done this to him but I had no choice. I had to stay quiet. Those were the rules which had to be followed.

But guess what? I have to break those rules today. To protect myself. To protect my love. I am not making a mistake. I won't leave even slight cracks for Yoongi to use against me. I will tell everything to Taehyung. Today. In the room. Wtf am I getting myself into!?

Soon we reached the hotel and got out of the car. Taehyung threw the keys to the security and walked- no wait. BARGED into the hotel. I sighed and entered the hotel. I soon reached my room whose door was open. I entered it saw Taehyung standing right infront with arms crossed.

Thv: explain

Thv: explain.

I took a deep breath and started to destroy my courier.

Y/n: I am a government agent. Agent 18. My original age is 27 which means I am the same age as you. I was undercover for 3 years with the name Kyra. The mission of making Yoongi fall for me and trap him in our trap was successful. Until he escaped the prison and joined the university Jungkook used to study in.

We tried hard but it became impossible to catch him again. But Jungkook was truly my first love and whatever happened, it was all true Taehyung. Except for one thing. The times I used to lock myself in the room....i used to escape from the house and go search for Yoongi. Min Yoongi the Mafia had to be captured by me. Cause I am the top agent.

I can't tell you more about these, I have already broken the rule by revealing myself to u. I had to protect our true love. I am sorry for hiding this Taehyung but I couldn't do anything else.

Taehyung was still looking deep in my eyes with the anger. He walked towards me. I didn't step back.

Y/n: Tae I'm sorr-

He slammed his lips and placed his palm on my cheek. Locking the door behind, he slammed me on the door and started kissing roughly.

Thv: My wife is a government agent. I'm proud of you. Hope u like this gift for your achievements.

And he again started kissing me. His hands slowly wrapped around my waist. One hand slid to the back opening the zipper slowly. 

___________________________________________

Late update!! 😁😁😅😅

Yoongi's enlistment is happening 😭😭