Date?

She looked gorgeous

Yah Taehyung! What r u thinking? She turned around and my jaw almost dropped to the ground. Gosh. What is this feeling I always get around her?

(You can imagine any other dress if you didn't like this one 😊)

She started walking towards making me feel nervous. Ahh what is this feeling???

She stood close to me and fixed my tie before looking into my eyes. Her pretty eyes latched with mine making my breath hitch.

She drives me crazy

Taehyung behave yourself!!

Y/n: You can stare at me all you want but shall we take a seat first?

I looked away embarrassed that she caught me staring at her for a long time. She chuckled and slightly pulled me towards the table. She pulled a chair out for me and told me to sit.

Why is she doing this? Is there something special today?

Y/n: Nothing is special today Taehyung. I just wanted to make it a special day.

She said pouring me some red wine. Is she reading my mind?

Y/n: Nope. I'm just guessing what you might be thinking that you are so silent right now.

Ah okay. I should say something.

Thv: You are looking beautiful Y/n.

She blushed at that. Aww she is so cute- Taehyung!!!

Y/n: Thanks. You are looking handsome. As always.

This time it was my turn to blush. Why am I blushing now?

Y/n: Go ahead and taste it. I prepared your favourite. Jjajangmyeon. Might not match with the wine but...try it!

I nodded my head and took the first bite of my favourite.

Thv: It's so hot!!

Y/n: Just like you.

I ears started turning red. I totally forgot that my mouth was burning.

Y/n: Here have some water.

She stood up from her place and walked towards my side. She held my chin lightly with her slender fingers. Making me drink the water. I stare at her.

She smiled at me making me smile back. She walked backed to her place after placing the glass on the table.

Y/n: Taste it now. It might have cooled down.

Thv: Y-yeah sure.

I again took a bit of it after blowing it.

Thv: OMG it's so good Y/n!

I said with my eyes widened.

Y/n: I'm happy that you liked it. Eat slowly.

I nodded and continued eating. After sometime I noticed that Y/n was not eating but she was just staring at me. I looked down feeling nervous under her strong gaze.

Where did the strong Taehyung go? Why am I acting like a shy baby right now?

Thv: won't you eat Y/n?

Y/n: I'm full just by watching you eat.

Thv: Come on. Eat.

Y/n: I'm fine Tae.

I paused at my place. Did she just give me a nickname?

Thv: What did u just call me?

Y/n: Tae. Don't you like it?

Thv: No no. I like it.

Y/n: So u like me giving you nicknames?

Thv: I-

I was at loss of words. Man this gurl is driving me crazy. My head suddenly started stinging.

'Sleep well tae'
'I am free now tae'

It was getting worse. I guess Y/n noticed what was happening so she immediately approached me.

Y/n: Taehyung? Taehyung what's happening?

My eyes started getting blurry and images of Y/n standing close to me appeared in my mind.

'I love you Kim Taehyung'

Images of us kissing appeared infront of me.

What are these images appearing infront of me? Ugh it hurts so bad.

Y/n: Taehyung! KIM TAEHYUNG!!

I opened my eyes and saw myself on the bed. What happened to me at the terrace? What were those images? Have I actually lost my memories? If those weren't memories then what were they?

Y/n: Oh you are awake! Thank God. I almost got a heart attack up there.

Thv: I'm sorry to worry you.

Y/n: It's fine Taehyung.

Thv: I am also sorry for spoiling the date.

Date? Yeah it was a date- Y/n

Y/n: I-its fine. Are you feeling good? Do you feel anything?

Thv: No. I'm perfectly fine. I saw something weird.

Y/n: what....is it?

Thv: I saw the images of us both together.

Y/n's eyes widened. Happiness was all over her face. Why is she happy? Just then Jimin entered the room along with Jungkook.

Jm: I thought you were dead.

Y/n hit Jimin softly while we giggled.

Jk: How are you feeling? Any better?

Thv: Yeah I'm feeling better now.

Jk: Okay good. We will let you take some rest.

Jm: Oh! And I have already informed your secretary that you won't be able to work tomorrow. So, you don't have to worry about any files and have a good sleep.

Jimin patted my head and left the room. Jungkook had one last glance at Y/n and left the room.

Thv: Does he like you?

Y/n: Hmm?

Thv: Does Jungkook like you Y/n?

Y/n looked down and started fidgeting her fingers.

Thv: So he does. Do u like him back?

Y/n shot her head up to look at me. Her eyes held sadness and disappointment.

Y/n: You think I can love someone else other than you?

My heart skipped a beat. Butterflies in my stomach. She......loves me? Why can't she move on? I don't love her back. I don't remember loving her back. She is just breaking her heart by having hopes for me.

Thv: Why not Y/n? We both aren't even married-

Y/n: Shut up Taehyung! You might have lost your memories but I didn't. I remember marrying you and the rings in our both hands is the proof. Deny it how much ever you want. But we are legally married to each other.

Y/n left the room. Slamming the door. I am sorry Y/n. I am confused. Give me some time......should I just try remembering her? I should put some efforts too. She is working so hard on making me remember things but me?

___________________________________________