The End

Y/n's POV

He is laying on the hospital bed without any movements in a complete white room. It's driving me crazy. Why so white? Why is he not waking up? Why is this happening again and again? Why is it happening only in happy moments of my life? Why just when he said he loved me?

Jimin and Jungkook entered the hospital and saw me staring at Taehyung blankly. What else can I do?

Jm: Y/n, you should eat something or else you will fall sick dear..

Y/n: I am not hungry Jimin.

Jk: Do you want some coffee then? I'll go get it-

Y/n: Not needed. Thank you.

Doctor said that Taehyung's situation has worsened. So we had to bring him to the hospital. He might have forced himself to remember his past but that affected his brain in a bad way.

He shouldn't have done that....

Jungkook sighed and sat on the nearby chair. Jimin walked towards me and caressed my head. Just then the doctor entered and called Jimin.

Doc: Mr. Park, can I have a word with you outside?

Why is he calling him outside? Did something happen?

Jm: I'll be back Y/n..don't worry. Okay?

He asked while looking at me with softness in his eyes. I nodded my head looking in his eyes. He smiled a bit and left the room to talk with the doctor.

Jk: I'll go get some coffee for us.

He doesn't listen to me does he? I am alone again in this white room. Staring at my only concern at the moment. His fingers moved. His fingers what!? He-he is awake!!

I immediately rushed towards him and held his hand.

Thv: Y/n

Y/n: Yes? Yes I'm here with you tae. Is something bothering you? Are you fine? Is your head hurting really bad?

Thv: Yes..its hurting really bad but I have you with me, to cure me.

Y/n: I'm always with you Taehyung. I'll go wherever you go. I'll always be by your side.

Thv: Don't say that Y/n. You can't always be with me or come with me.

Y/n: Why can't I?

Thv: You can't come with me this early. You have your life to go.

Y/n: what are you talking about Taehyung? And why are you turning cold? Docto-

Thv: D-dont. Let me be with you.

I quitened and held his hand, rubbing it slightly to give him some warmth.

Thv: Can I lay in your arms?

Y/n: Yeah. Yeah sure why not?

I slowly sat on the bed adjusting on the bed and held him in my arms. His head on my chest , his body taking support of me.

Thv: I am sorry Y/n. I am sorry for everything. I'm sorry for forgetting you.

What does he mean? Does....he?

Thv: I remember everything now Y/n. But promise me something.

Y/n: What is it Tae? What promise do you want?

Thv: First promise me Y/n. You can't take your words back later.

Y/n: Finee. I promise you. Now tell me what did I promise about?

Thv: You promised me that you will always be happy. Even without me.

Y/n: What do you mean without you? T-tae? How? How can I be happy without my happiness? You are my happiness Tae.