Part 2

Billy and Tommy: Chocolate!

Emma 2: Hey! What did I say?

Billy and Tommy: But we can't wait.

Emma 2: Well what did I say? Go wash your hands.

Tommy: Mom, come on. I'm too old for that.

Emma 2: Okay.

Billy: You can tuck me in, Mom.

Emma 2: I will. You know... A family is forever. We could never truly leave each other even if we tried.

Tommy: Mom, I changed my mind. You can come tuck me in if you want.

Emma 2: Okay. Love you.

Strange: Apples, right?

Emma: Eventually.

Strange: Smells...

Emma: Sweet.

I was gonna say real.

It's all very real. Thanks. I put the magic behind me.

Strange: So I can see.

Emma: Well, I knew sooner or later you'd... show up, wanting to discuss what happened at WestView. I made mistakes, and people were hurt.

Strange: But you put things right in the end and that was never in doubt. I'm not here to talk about WestView.

Emma: Then what are you here for?

Strange: We need your help.

Emma: With what?

Strange: What do you know about the Multiverse?

Emma: The Multiverse. Vis had his theories. He believed it was real. And, dangerous.

Strange: Well, he was right about both. We found a girl who can somehow travel across it but she's being pursued.

Emma: Pursued by who?

Strange: Some kind of demon. One that covets her power for itself. Now we've taken her to Kamar-Taj, and... We've got our defenses, but... We could use an Avenger.

Emma: There are other Avengers.

Strange: Yeah, but given a choice between the Archer with a mohawk, and several bug-themed crimefighters, or... One of the most powerful magic wielders on the planet, it's an easy call. Come to Kamar-Taj. It'll get you back on a lunch box.

Emma: What if you brought America here?

Strange: Here?

Emma: Yeah. I know what it's like. To be on your own, hunted for abilities you never wanted. I can protect her.

Emma: You never told me her name, did you?

Strange: No. No, I didn't.

Emma: You know, the Hex was the easy part. The lying, not so much.

(She conjures a barrier that reveals the real farm she was living on)

Strange: The Darkhold.

Emma: You've heard of the Darkhold?

Strange: I know it's the Book of the Damned. And that it corrupts everything and everyone that it touches. I wonder what it's done to you.

Emma: The Darkhold only showed me the truth. Everything I lost... can be mine again.

Strange: What do you want with America? What do you want with the Multiverse?

Emma: I'm going to leave this reality, and go to one where I can be with my children.

Strange: Emma, your children aren't real. You created them using magic.

Emma: That's what every mother does. If you knew... there was a universe, where you were happy, wouldn't you wanna go there?

Strange: I am happy.

Emma: I know better than most what self-deception looks like.

Strange: What you're doing is a flagrant violation of every natural law. If you take that child's power, she won't survive.

Emma: I don't relish hurting anyone, Stephen. But she's not a child. She's a supernatural being. Such raw power could wreak havoc on this, and other worlds. Her sacrifice would be for the greater good.

Strange: Well you can kiss the lunchbox goodbye because that's the kind of justification our enemies use.

Emma: Is it the one you use? When you gave Thanos the Time Stone?

Strange: That was war, and I did what I had to do.

Emma: You break the rules and become a hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn't seem fair.

Strange: What happens now?

Emma: Return to Kamar-Taj, and prepare to hand over America Chavez by sundown. Peacefully. After that... You'll never see me again.

Strange: And if we don't?

Emma: Then it won't be Emma who comes for her. It will be the Emerald Witch.

Wong: Emerald Witch. Emma's gone. She's got the Darkhold and the Darkhold has her.

Wong: Emerald Witch is a being of unfathomable magic. She can rewrite reality as she chooses and is prophesized to either rule or annihilate the cosmos.

Strange: She took over a whole town using her mind. If she gets America's power... she could enslave the entire Multiverse.

America: So the person you went to ask for help, and told exactly where I am, is the person that's trying to kill me?

Strange: Yeah.

Wong: Suspend teaching at once. And arm the students. Kamar-Taj must now become a fortress.

Rintrah: That's the Masters of the Hong Kong and London Sanctum.

Master of Hong Kong Sanctum: Honored to face death again by your side.

Wong: The honor is ours.

Master of London Sanctum: Whatever the Sorcerer Supreme asks of us, it shall be done.

Wong: It's ancient custom. Choose your words wisely. The fate of the Multiverse may depend on it.

Strange: Got it. No pressure, then.

Emma: All this for a child you met yesterday?

Strange: Emma, you are justifiably angry. You had to make terrible sacrifices.

Emma: I blew a hole through the head of the man I loved... and it meant nothing. Do not speak to me of sacrifice, Stephen Strange. If you give me what I want... I'll send you to a world where you can be with Christine.

Strange: The full might of Kamar-Taj stands against you.

Wong: Defensive positions. Now!

Strange: Do not dare to enter these sacred grounds.

Emma: You have... no idea just how reasonable I have been.

Strange: Yeah. Book of the Damned, calling yourself a Witch, conjuring creatures to abduct a kid... I don't exactly call that being reasonable.

Emma: Sending those creatures after her instead of myself was mercy. And in spite of your hypocrisies... and insults, I have begged you to safely get out of my way. You have exhausted my patience. But I do hope you understand... that even now... what's about to happen... This is me, being... reasonable.

Wong: Hold! Hold!

Strange: Nailed it.

Wong: Reinforce the shield!

Strange: She's trying to get in their heads.

Wong: Sorcerers! Fortify your mind!

Emma: Run...

Wong: The shield is down!

Sara: Fire!

Wong: Yes!